Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spotted: Sinful Colors Limited Edition Crackle display

Last week, my pal Meagan of Bonny Binnacle told me about a new Sinful Colors crackle display at Meijer (thanks, Meagan!) and then today, the lovely Carla of Deuce Beauties was kind enough to share a pic of the display (which she spotted at Walgreens):

image credit: Carla for Nouveau Cheap
Limited Edition Sinful Colors Crackle 
(retail: $4.99)

This crackle comes in one shade (black) and per the display, it's a limited edition product that will only be available "while supplies last".  The text above the price reads: "Apply over your favorite Sinful shade for a crackle finish."

Well, I guess we can add this to the long (and ever-growing) list of polish brands that now have a crackle top coat!

Thanks so much, Carla and Meagan, for the great info!

Have you spotted the LE Sinful Colors Crackle display in your area yet?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I am surprised it's only in black. The other color shatters/crackles are just as popular as the black ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if they're any good. Thanks for the heads up :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it today and bought it. 5 dollars seemed a bit much for Sinful but I couldn't stop myself.

    I was also surprised it was only in black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought it too and it worked really well! I'm just not sure if I like crackle in black, I too wish/am surprised it only had one choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to be a debby downer, but is anyone else over crackle? I wasn't really on the crackle train to begin with. Also, why are the crackle polishes always more expensive? Are they more difficult to produce?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy for a cheaper alternative.. tho I already have a good crackle (China glaze - black) so I have no need for sinful colors. If only they came out with other colors :/. I really hope everyone starts making stamping color polish! I need cheaper alternatives for my konads!

    @the laquered lady, yeah I agree that the fad is dying. I think many people that were lemming for crackle already got some so sinful colors is kind of really late lol. I still think they'll sell :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate that there's a 2 dollar price increase...I mean, with the other companies, their crackles are the same price as their polishes, so why would Sinful Colors raise their price?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig