Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Free sample of Dove Go Fresh Body Mist

This just hit my in-box and I rushed to post about it because, as with all offers like this, they tend to sell out quickly. I'd hurry and sign up if you're interested:

 
 (Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "free trial and $1 off your next Go Fresh purchase" to sign up)

I haven't signed up yet so I don't know if you'll have a choice as to the scent you receive, but free is free, right? I really hope the Plum & Sakura Blossom scent (pictured above) is an option--I'm kind of obsessed with that scent at the moment.

I hope you all have a chance to grab this one before it's gone!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It won't let me sign up.. says I'm not 18 or older, which is not true. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it and it said they were out :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. lisa.maria: hum...I haven't had anyone else say they had a problem with that--did you make sure all the appropriate boxes were checked? Sorry to hear you're having trouble. :(

    christinab88: oh man, I'm so sorry! I literally posted this the minute the email hit my mailbox, but I know these go QUICKLY, so I'm sorry to hear you missed it. :(

    Brianna: I'm so sorry, hun!! These go so quickly--I posted it the minute I got the info. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig