Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Mentha Lip Tints from C.O. Bigelow

This just in! Check out C.O. Bigelow's first complete collection of Mentha Lip Tints:

INTRODUCING NEW MENTHA LIP FORMULAS
FROM C.O. BIGELOW

THINK: Hue and improved lips. 

WHAT THEY ARE: NEW Menthas to make over your mouth. Just when you think your Mentha experience can’t get any better, the experts at C.O. Bigelow surprise you with something new. And that’s just what they’re about to do with the introduction of these fresh shades of Mentha Lip Tints. So pucker up.

The latest additions to the best-selling C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Collection, the new Mentha Lip Tints take your Mentha experience to whole new levels by adding delicate color. Here’s more about these new beauties that are sure to be on everyone’s lips soon:

While C.O. Bigelow has offered some tinted versions of their famous Mentha Lip Shine before, this is the first time the brand has created a complete collection of Mentha Lip Tints in fashion-forward shades. Formulated with 2% Peppermint Oil to cool lips and freshen breath, each Tint is housed in a tube that starts out green and gradually fades to clear to reveal the shade contained inside, a chic design inspired by the current ombre trend dominating fashion and accessories right now. Available in 6 pearlescent shades – each Mentha Lip Tint color complements all skin tones.

 
No. 1641 – Magenta Mint
 No. 1642 – Plum Mint
No. 1644 – Pink Mint
No. 1645 – Bare Mint

 
No. 1646 – Violet Mint

No. 1314 – Ginger Mint

WHAT THEY COST: $7.50 each

WHERE TO FIND THEM: C.O. Bigelow and Bath & Body Works stores nationwide as well as via www.bathandbodyworks.com and www.bigelowchemists.com
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I can't recommend these enough.. they're amazing!!! Awesome tint and I feel like they help my breath too! Lovely shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the magenta mint looks so pretty! Can't wait to check out some swatches of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these but I just wish the tints were a bit more vibrant. The darkest shade which is Magenta Mint is sheer. I've tested all of them at the Bath and Body Works and all of them are sheer with very little tint.

    However, that doesn't deter me from buying them. I just love the minty tingle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think these are new, at least not all of them. I have owned Violet, Pink, and Magenta for 2-3 years and have seen nearly all of the other shades before. Has the formula changed? I live in the home city of Bath and Body Works, though, so maybe I've been privvy to the shades?

    That said...love love LOVE all things C.O. Bigelow! They always have such awesome shades and flavors. I'm currently loving Lemon Vanilla and Root Beer, and looking forward to replacing my Apple Cider one this fall! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think the pink mint is new because I bought two of them over 2 years ago. But the packaging is different. But I love them just the same

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first couple aren't really new, but they did change the packaging slightly. I don't care for the old Pink Mint at all, it shows up at nothing and doesn't have that much shine

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig