Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 5, 2011

New and important changes to the Wet n Wild interactive map!

I want to let you know about a few changes and improvements to the Wet n Wild Dream Weavers Sightings map.

First: For those of you who have not been able to get this map to load, or have a difficult time maneuvering  around the map in general: THERE IS NOW A DIRECT LINK TO THE MAP! Just go to the original post to access the link.

NOTE: Even though I know some of you may bookmark the URL to the map and bypass my blog altogether, I want to encourage you to at least periodically check out the comments on my original post, because readers are leaving VERY helpful info in the comments section. For example, if someone visits a location on the map and finds that the display is already wiped out, they might leave a comment to let others know, which can save you some time, or at least have you consider calling ahead to find out if that particular drugstore plans to restock their display (which some drugstores are known to do!).

Second: Since there are so many markers on this map now, I have decreased the size of the markers so that it looks less cluttered and is easier to navigate. I hope that helps make things a bit easier for all of you.

Thanks again for making this map what it is, and I will CERTAINLY repeat this experiment in the future when the next "hard to find" collection hits the drugstores!

I have closed the comments on this post because I'd like to keep all map-related comments limited to the original post. If you have a question or comment regarding the map, please leave your comment here. Thanks!
SHARE:
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig