Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

bigRuby nail tattoo review


As many of you may already know, in addition to writing Nouveau Cheap, I'm also on the review team for the fabulous weheartthis. Today I did a review of the bigRuby Nail Tattoos (amazing!) and I would LOVE it if you'd click over to weheartthis and took a peek. Unlike nail stickers, these are temporary tattoos for the nail and they're so adorable that I can't stop looking at my nails when I'm wearing them. Thanks in advance for checking out my review!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahh, I'm so jealous!! I've been drooling over BigRuby nail tattoos since the first time I saw them in a blog post months ago, and some of my fave bloggers have been sent packs for review - sadly I have not been so lucky ^.^ One day I will try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna google these now and see where I can purchase them. I only wish I had seen these sooner! I can picture the sea horses on my mani and maybe pedi for my beach vacation next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig