Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Spotted: new products, displays and another crackle polish line!

I want to thank three of my lovely readers for kindly sharing this info with us--we've got a lot to cover so let's get right to it!

First up, my pal Jess spotted a new Burt's Bees skincare line at Walgreens:

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap
Burt's Bees Sensitive Collection with Cotton Extract

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

I can't wait to see these new skincare products in person. Thanks so much for the heads-up, Jess.

Next up, my lovely reader Tracy V. spotted counter displays of some of the new L'Oreal products I mentioned here at her local Bed Bath & Beyond:

image credit: Tracy V. for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Le Gloss collection

image credit: Tracy V. for Nouveau Cheap

The tubes look nice and big, don't they?

Tracy V. also spotted this display for the new L'Oreal One Sweep shadow shades (smokey colors) and the new One Sweep blush/bronzer duos:

image credit: Tracy V. for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much for sharing, Tracy V.!

And speaking of The One Sweep blush/bronzers duos, my lovely reader Maria (who happens to be a makeup artist--you can check out her site here) spotted a display for them at her local Walgreens and has some close-ups for us:

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap


image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

A true orange blush? Sounds promising! And I might be wrong, but are these mattes?

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

And last but certainly not least, Maria also spotted ANOTHER crackle polish line at Walgreens! The brand is Republic Nail (I have never even heard of this brand before--where the heck have I been?):

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Maria for Nouveau Cheap

Do I see a lovely bronze-ish brown? I can't wait to try one of these! Thanks so much, Maria.

Another HUGE thanks to Jess, Tracy V. and Maria for the great info. You ladies ROCK!

Have you spotted or purchased any of the products mentioned in this post? Thoughts?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. L'Oreal needs to stop with their one sweep stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed these crackles at my walgreens a few weeks ago when I was searching for the sally crackles. I've never heard of the brand either, though, so wasn't sure if they'd work very well. If you get some, let us know if you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another reason to drive 30 miles to my nearest Walgreens. lol. Hey I went to my CVS and they had Nicole by O.P.I. Never noticed those before. It was just the Justin Beiber collection though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those one sweep blushes remind me of the MAC blush, whose name escapes me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing!
    how much are the republic nail polishes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO excited about the Burts Bees sensitive!!! I just had to throw out some BB's lotions I got as gifts because they irritated my skin. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @BeautyBehaved. I forgot how much they are but they were pretty inexpensive. The colors are nice and I was tempted to buy them. Reality is I have so many different shatters including all of Sally Hansen's that I passed up on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, that's the brand of crackle I bought a month and a half ago when I walked into Walgreens and they had a Sally Hansen display that was only out of silver.

    I bought the silver, it's a darker one, closer to a gunmetal, and it cracks pretty damn well. It's got a nice sparkly finish to it, a bit matte, but I coated it with Seche Vite.

    They were like 2 bucks, no joke.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig