Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 13, 2011

I've been tagged: The Top 10 Award

I was tagged with this award by the lovely Cathy of My Pinktastic Life and it looks like a lot of fun, so here we go!


The Rules:

1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) Nominate 10 other bloggers
3) List your 10 favorite beauty products

I nominate:



My 10 favorite beauty products:

(I have to put a disclaimer here: my favorite products are always changing and evolving, but currently these are my can't-live-without products; some of them have been holy grail products for years, while others are newer obsessions):

1) Maybelline Define-A-Brow automatic eyebrow pencil in Dark Blonde

2) Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF50 in Translucent Light

3) Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara (recently fell back in love with this one)

4) Kiss My Face Moisture Shave in Peaches & Cream

5) Finesse Clean + Simple shampoo and conditioner for dry/color-treated hair

6) NYX Felt Tip Liner in Extreme Black

7) Epielle Cleansing Tissues (Green Tea scent)

8) Orly Bonder Base Coat

9) Milani Baked Blushes (currently obsessed with Red Vino)

10) Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Silent Treatment

I'd love to hear your top 10 favorite beauty products! Feel free to leave your responses in the comments!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Yay! Thanks for the nomination. I haven't done a tag in a while so I'm definitely doing this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination. I am so doing this. Nice faves. I recently discovered and fell in love with the Maybelline Define-a-brow pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Maybelline Falsies Mascara
    2. Olay cleansing cloths for combo/oily skin.
    3. It's a 10 Miracle leave in spray
    4. Milani Multitasker face powder.
    5. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight.
    6. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Body Scrub.
    7. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks.
    8. Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Soft Beige.
    9. Milani Blush in Luminoso.
    10. Milani Liquifeye Eyeliners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Cover Girl Lashblast
    2. Humphrey's Witch Hazel
    3. Renpure Organics Color
    Proctecting Shampoo
    4. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
    5. Dove Beauty Bar Sensitive
    6. Clarisonic Mia
    7. Yes To Carrots Body Butter
    8. Revlon ColorStay Foundation
    9. Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette
    10. Physicans Formula Happiness Booster Blush in Natural

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kellie Ray: Have u tried any of the other new products from the Renpure line. Im really interested in trying the color protecting shampoo and conditioner and the leave in seal and shine. It will be time for me to color my hair again soon, so i think id like to try these out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for the Nomination!!! I can't wait to do my Top 10 post! :) XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig