Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 20, 2011

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale online now


I'm not sure when the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale starts in-store, but it started online this morning!


A few stand-out deals:
Beauty Rush Baked Shadows $3.99
Beauty Rush Bronzer $3.99
Also, all of the Secret Moments body products are on clearance for $3.99 each

If anyone knows when this sale begins in-store, please let us know. Thanks!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. It starts late june in stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel: Thanks so much!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that sucks. I figured it would at least start by the end of this month. One of my fav bras is on sale for 19.99 i guess ill order it online. But i was wanting to order some body sprays i guess if I dont like it I can take it back and exchange it. Does anyone know if Pure Seduction or Luscious Kisses smells good.All the Secret Garden stuff is 6 for 20 thats only like a little over $3 a piece so I was wanting to try some.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig