Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 5, 2011

New body washes from Vitabath (yes, Vitabath!)

I honestly couldn't tell you the last Vitabath product I owned (I think I picked up their Spring Green Bath & Shower Gelee a few years ago at Ross), but this news has me wanting to revisit this classic brand:
image source: beautyadvisorlounge.com

(from beautyadvisorlounge.com)

Vitabath, a bath and body brand that dates back more than 50 years, is looking to attract a whole new generation of women with the introduction of 17 new body washes.

The brand’s revival will begin with the rollout of Lime Citron Basil, exclusive to Costco, in June. This will be followed by the release of the 16-scent Vitabath Fragrance Collection in July.

“Our new body washes combine the trusted elements of the existing Vitabath brand — rich, nourishing lather and high quality ingredients — with playful packaging and fresh fragrances, and are designed to provide affordable indulgence to a younger, highly savvy demographic,” stated Vitabath CEO Richard Neill. “All of our 17 new products offer busy young professional women a way to take some much needed ‘me time’ to relax and reinvigorate while nourishing their skin with vitamins and antioxidants.”

Beginning June 1, Vitabath’s Lime Citron Basil geleĆ© will retail exclusively at Costco locations in 38 ounce bottles for $16.99. 

Launching in July, the Vitabath Fragrance Collection includes 16 body washes retailing for $9.99 each. The fragrances include: Spa Day, In Bloom, Fruit Fanatic and Cupcake Couture. This line will be available at Fred Meyer, Ricky’s, Harmon Discount and Bed Bath & Beyond stores, as well as other locations.

Do you remember Vitabath from back in the day? Are you excited to try any of their new products once they hit stores? The prices seems a little steep, but I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for sales. I can never have enough cupcake-scented body washes.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I don't believe I have ever purchased Vitabath. But if they show up at a BB&B, I'm sure to give it a sniff test. The just might have one that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember this brand. Glad to see the revamped design. I never tried them before, the design never inspired me to really check them out. Perhaps when they come to BBB and you have a coupon... 'nuff said I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always LOVED Vitabath im the yellow/citrus scent! Can't wait to try their newest line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember trying one of the scents when I was a girl and the smell turned me off. I don't remember what fragrance, but it smelled like a old woman.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig