Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring 2011 Del Sol Color-Changing Nail Polishes

I'm so excited to share with you the four new spring shades from Del Sol! If you haven't seen the color-changing magic of Del Sol polishes before, you can click on my previous reviews here and here.

Del Sol has released four new shades for Spring 2011 (note: these photos illustrate the INDOOR and OUTDOOR color for each shade):


I am loving these bright, springtime colors, and I really love the new yellow/pink shade, Chicky!

Please check back soon for swatches and my full review. In the meantime, what do you think about these new spring offerings from Del Sol?

PS: I am also really loving the pics for their shade Island Fever--do any of you own this one?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Chicky and Spring Fling are darling. I like that they have such a dramatic change. And you know...I have never tried these. I found a whole store of Del sol at our airport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever found this at a hotel gift shop on the east coast, no where near where I live! Where can I find these? Looking forward to Chicky and Cottontail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 of the glitters (I want to say I got them at Walgreens?)...I haven't been super impressed with them. The glitters at least are so sheer, and I kind of hate that. I guess they are for layering. I've never tried on of the non-glitter ones, so I can't speak for that. I am a fan of the IDEA of a colo-change polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wanting Lush Lavender and Cottontail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicky and Lush Lavender. I don't have a yellow polish. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lush Lavender seems to be right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do have Island Fever (got it from a drugstore 50% off sale). I think Del Sol has done a lot of pink/ red shades, so the only one I like from these 4 is Lush Lavender :) They need more dark shades

    ReplyDelete
  8. are they available now in stores or online?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig