Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reminder: amazing sales & freebie opportunities this week!


 A few reminders regarding some great deals going on this week:


 It's BeautyTicket.com's birthday this week and WE'RE the ones getting the gift! For 72 hours only (this Wednesday through Friday) take 50% off site wide with the code: BIRTHDAY50. (Code can't be used for items in the VIP room, but check the VIP room for special offers.) I would log on as early as possible tomorrow to get the best deals, because I have feeling things will sell out quickly.


Tomorrow, Wednesday, NYX is going to be on Hautelook.com! The description on the site says, "makeup colors, powders and shadows" so who knows what types of great deals that will include. The sale starts at 8AM Pacific, so be sure to log on as soon as you can for the best variety. PS: Hello Kitty jewelry is going to be on Hautelook tomorrow too. Fun!

Earth Day is this Friday, April 22nd, and I've got some great freebies to share with you:
  • Now through 11:00AM Eastern TOMORROW (Wednesday) Vapour Organic Beauty has nine different kits on their website that they're offering for $18 each (regular retail price for these kits is $70+). Don't know much about Vapour? Check out this review on weheartthis.
  • Target's giving out a free reusable tote to the first 1 million customers that come in to a Target store on Friday. If you want one, get to your local Target ASAP on Friday before the run out.
  • You can get a free cup of coffee or tea at any Starbucks location on Friday simply by bringing in your own reusable mug.
 Do you know of any other great deals going on this week? Share them with us in the comments!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. So excited about Starbucks! I have my cup ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoya's gearing up for their annual polish exchange per their Facebook and Twitter feed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If people want to get that free Target bag (which is awesome, I love the drawstring), they -really- need to get there early. I almost had a stampede on my hands. I noticed a few left at Customer Service after the cashier told me they were out and I guess I said it a bit loud because I was followed by a tidal wave of soccer moms trying to get their freebie XD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I've never been impressed with BeautyTicket's offerings or prices (for example, the Toofaced balm was $3 during Toofaced's sale recently, but it's $10 on BT??), and even with the 50% off, I'll likely be skipping out.

    Starbuck's sounds good, too bad their coffee is just kind of "meh" these days (beans are roasted too long and are too old by the time they are brewed).

    Is it possible to have too many reusable bags? I think not, thanks Target! And the thing I'm most excited about is Origins. I missed the ED freebie last year and look forward to getting in on it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea: Yay! :)

    Hermione: Ooooh, yes!!!! Thank you, honey! xo

    Love, B: Thanks so much for the tip, hun! So good to know (and sorry about that stampede!). lol :)

    Zombii: I'm going to have to politely disagree with you about BT--I think some of their deals are fantastic and better than other sites, but I completely understand your point about the sale on the Too Faced site being a better deal. Sometimes brands offer better deals on their products than third-party retailers, but on the whole, I think BT offers some fantastic deals on lesser-known, discontinued or harder to find products. I got a great deal about a year ago on a Stila fragrance I literally couldn't find anywhere else! I'm eyeing those MAC eyeshadow singles which will be $7 each during the sale. :) Oh, and about Starbucks, you can always get tea instead with your reusable mug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very dissapointed in the section of NYX products on Hautelook today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. agree the NYX offerings on Hautelook didn't seem all that but Beauty Ticket FTW! I think you're right they'll sell out fast, the Smashbox waterproof body glow and bronzer sold out while sitting in my cart! After that I stopped lingering to grab a few items I've wanted to try forever but missed out on at other sales, or always OOS at Ulta when I manage to get out there (not to mention the items I want are rarely, if ever, on sale there anyway). BT seems cheaper to me in general; MAC in the VIP section, Pixi (even compared to Target prices), Senna, LipFusion, YSL, etc. I got the mini LipFusion set I could never justify before, even just one gloss much less a set :) so HUGE thanks for the heads up G, great sale (even with our CA tax!) and I will be checking BT out more often in the future.

    I'll be in line at Starbucks with my cup on Friday as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anybody know if you can get a free Origins cleanser on Friday from Origins counters? The closest store from me is soo far and I really really need a new cleanser. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nvm, I spoke to an Origins rep and they said it'll be available at both stores and counters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got some great deals @ beautyticket.com today! Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig