Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 18, 2011

A few important reminders


First I want to remind my fellow Bath & Body Works fans about the fragrance event tomorrow, Saturday, March 19th. Click here for the details. Remember to get there between 1-5PM tomorrow or you'll miss it!

Second, I want to remind you about my post regarding celebrity makeup artist Tina Turnbow! I have the opportunity to submit a question to her and receive a detailed response, so I'm opening it up to YOU. If you'd like to ask Ms. Turnbow a question about makeup (application, etc.), now's your chance!

Ms. Turnbow was an assistant to makeup icons Pat McGrath and Jeanine Lobell, and she has worked on various celeb clients such as Claire Danes, Mary Louise Parker, Jessica Szohr, Ivanka Trump, Amanda Peet, Rachel Weisz, and Joan Allen.

So if you have a particular question you'd like to ask her regarding makeup application, tips or tricks, please click on this post and leave your question in the comments. I'll be selecting one question to ask her, and I'll post her response here in the days to come. Thanks!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig