Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 26

CONTEST CLOSED: Blogaversary Giveaway #4: Wet n Wild Limited Edition Bloom Nail Polish Collection!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER. THANKS.


Last but certainly not least, the final giveaway in honor of my two-year blogaversary is so wonderful I can hardly put it into words. Wet n Wild has generously sponsored this giveaway for their newest Spring 2011 limited edition nail colors:


THREE of you will each receive the entire collection of MegaLast Bloom nail polishes (all SIX shades)!

(For details about Bloom collection, please see my original post)

Please read all of the following rules before entering:

1) Giveaway open to residents of US only, 18 and over. Void where prohibited.

2) You may earn up to three (3) entries per person. Please, for my sanity, leave ONE comment per person, which includes all details regarding your entries.

3) To earn one (1) entry, leave a comment on this post and answer the following question: What types of reviews would you like to see more of on Nouveau Cheap in the future? You must leave your email address in your comment. If you do not leave your email address in your comment, your entry will not be counted.

4) You may earn one (1) additional entry by being a follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect. You must tell me in your comment that you follow this blog, and I'll need to be able to verify that by clicking on your profile.

5) You may earn one (1) additional entry by retweeting the following message on Twitter:

Win a complete set of @wetnwildbeauty LE MegaLast Bloom Collection nail polishes @NouveauCheap http://bit.ly/g0qp80

Please be sure to state in your comment that you retweeted this message.

6) This giveaway begins today, February 26th, and will end Tuesday March 1st 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific. I will select three winners via random.org's random number generator and notify the winners on Wed, March 2nd. The winners will then have 24 hours to respond. If a winner does not reply within 24 hours, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected. I will also announce the winners here on this blog, so if you do not receive my email, you can see if you have won by visiting my site on March 2nd .
Disclosure: Wet n Wild will provide the winners of this giveaway with the prizes. NouveauCheap.blogspot.com has not received any form of compensation whatsoever from Wet n Wild to host this giveaway.
SHARE:

447 comments

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 447   Newer›   Newest»
beachbumbeauty13 said...

I would like to see more mascara reviews! They are really helpful, and there are so many mascaras on the drugstore market, it's impossible to keep up with all of them!

I am a follower on GFC.
gabrielle.mcbee@st-agnes.org

Linda said...

I'd love to see more on foundations and concealers, as those are the two that I'm most hesitant to buy. I'm also a mascara junkie so more on that would be amazing too! Anything with pics, swatches, etc is great though. :)

Followed!

Retweeted on MissyFou.

lindafou@gmail.com

Pixel said...

I would love to see more blush reviews. I don't use blush that often cause I don't know much about it.
I follow via GFC
caitlin07 at rocketmail dot com

Michelle said...

I think you do a really nice mix of reviews as it is. You let me know about great stuff that I probably wouldn't otherwise look at. Maybe eye and face primers and nail polishes? Seriously though, I love that you're always mixing it up.

I follow via GFC.

(dreamingviolet(at)gmail(dot)com)

nonailstoday said...

Yay! I really wanted to get these ever since you posted swatches.

I follow through GFC as Amy / themonkrat at gmail.com

I would like to see more lotion reviews and maybe more nail polish reviews.

zombielovrr said...

Id like to see more blushes! i love blushes. lol I follow you as Taryn Welt and i tweeted!

http://twitter.com/#!/zombielovrr/status/41967667262930945

and im at tarynew[at]msn[dot]com

Caitlin Elizabeth said...

Great giveaway! I'd like to see some reviews on the newer/upcoming "green" products, like Garnier's new shampoo and conditioner. A lot of lines are coming out and I wonder if any of them work as well as the originals!

cminor04[at]gmail.com

follower by Google Friend Connect as well!

Unknown said...

i have always loved ur nail polish posts. i want to see even more of them.
GFC beadgirl77
beadgirl77@gmail.com

Cee said...

I would like more face product reviews - perhaps stick foundations?
GFC hAppynote
RT h4ppynote (I think i mispelled it before. It uses the number 4)
hello dot cee at g mail dot com

Ammura said...

Awesome giveaway! I'm a follower and my email is omayade@gmail.com.

i would love to see more reviews on drugstore highlighters as I have been on a highlighter kick.

Thanks

CW said...

I would like to see a blog on eye liner pens, what brands

Thanks,
Claudia

rosarita said...

I love this blog! As far as reviews go, just keep doing what you're doing. opponatrix @ gmail.com

Amber said...

recently I am a huge nail polish fanatic... so I would love more nail polish reviews (range of brands)

I follow via GFC

I tweeted @glossflipflops

email luckeepinkstar@gmail.com

Ace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ace said...

foundation & mascara reviews!
& i follow this blog via GFC.
ohsobeauties at gmail dot com

jkaur_21 said...

to be very honest you already review the stuff that i am really interseted in. But if i did want you to review something i would really like more reviews on the best cleansers that are out there in drugstore.

jkaur_21@hotmail.com

Michaela said...

1. id love more lipstick/lip shine/lip gloss/lip...products! because in drugstores you can never tell unless you bring it home and then swatch and then you have to return it if the color's terrible!

2. i follow via google friend connect (Michaela)

my email is MLS11487 at gmail dot com

Olivegirl said...

I'd like to see more reviews on foundation and conclear with powder. Swatch pictures would also be great. I follow via google friend and retweet http://twitter.com/#!/elsasdaughter/status/41991838328041472

ewjmm@hotmail.com

missjulie said...

I would like to see more reviews on nails and lipstick :) I'm starting to get into lipsticks again and they're so much fun! Nails have always been fun.

I retweeted this @forevermjy

I am also a follower :) @ 88yangjulie@gmail.com

My email is missjulieyang06@yahoo.com

Chachi said...

I'd like too see more dupes of HE vs DS m/u. Email: lopez.amandac@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angelica said...

I'm a follower via google. My email is humbleskin@gmail.com.

I think I would like to see more eyeliner and mascara reviews. I'm still searching for my HG!

Trish said...

1. NYX and Milani! Since they are not as commonly found in drugstores. Also including before and afters are always nice, like with the PF mascara.

2. Followed via GFC

3. Retweeted @p0ckified

My email is pockified@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to see more foundation and makeup brush reviews.

I am a follower via GFC.

My e-mail address is starducky81(at)hotmail(dot)com

Chelsea Alise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea Alise said...

Hey G! I'm so glad you're doing this giveaway. I'm very excited for this collection.

I would like to see more foundation/face product reviews.

Love your blog!

XO

chelseauh@gmail.com

Lace Escapades said...

I would love to see some eyeliner reviews! I'm always on the hunt for a good one!

I follow your blog on Google Friend Connect as Lace Escapades, and my actual name is Kieran.

Retweeted! http://twitter.com/LaceEscapades/status/42003907567824896

Kieran.lovesyou at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Thnx for the giveaway!

I think you should do a review on mascaras. Im always looking for mascaras when i go shopping. So far I have only liked mascaras from Maybelline but maybe you can recommend other brands.

Email: Rosario.arzate@cox.net

laheelahee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
auroragyps said...

I would either like to see more drugstore dupes of higher end products or more $ saving tips... anything to help me save a buck or two while imbibing in my addiction to cosmetics & nail polish.

I follow using GFC with auroragyps@gmail.com

I am now off to Tweet.

laheelahee said...

laheelahee [at] gmail [dot] com
-i would love to see more bronzer reviews, because im currently on the search for a perfect bronzer! :D
-i follow you here w/ google
-retweeted your mesg (@laheelahee)
omg im so excited! thank you (& wnw) for having this awesome giveaway <333

Kizzy said...

I'm in! I'd like to see more info on drugstore foundation for women of color!

I'm following you and I tweeted (I'm @Kizzy on Twitter)

onlinekizzy atgmail.com

Supurrstarr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Supurrstarr said...

I would like to see more reviews on new products.

I am a follower, and I retwitted your message.

Thanks for the giveaway!

supurrstarr@gmail.com

Rachel said...

I'd love for you to do a review of the Olay ProX Cleansing Brush... I know that at $28 it isn't quite budget, but let me tell you, it is FABULOUS. You get big $ results for not so much! :)

Otherwise, in general, I'd love to see reviews of more nailpolish and skincare tools.

I am a follower though Google.

rmm {AT} bca {DOT} com

geckogal said...

I like skincare reviews the best, but I know how much time it takes to test them long enough to have a good review, so I don't expect to see more of them.

I follow you through google friend connect.

I retweeted, http://twitter.com/#!/geckogal48

lildevil4852@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to see more nail polish reviews - I'm a bit obsessed :)

gkrasner@gmail.com

Lenore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lenore said...

Hmm... I think I'd like to see more reviews on affordable makeup brushes and skincare treatments! :)

evanescentkitty at yahoo dot com
I also follow you on GFC :)

Robin said...

Love dupe reviews especially chanel which is how i found your blog....google....love this polish collection and can't way to see it. Robina0622@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Well, I would love to see more reviews on bath stuff, especially bath salts. I love them, and would love to see more than a handful of reviews on them, even if they aren't very plentiful in stores anymore.
redrum4852@yahoo.com
I follow on google.

Brianna said...

1. It's hard to pick something, since you have a good variety of posts already. I love nail polish, so I would love as many posts of those as you can manage. Also, skincare (like moisturizers) and primers (esp. eye shadow primers) would be nice. But I love your blog already!

brianna.zemke(at)gmail(dot)com

2. I follow as Brianna on GFC.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!!

Unknown said...

I would love to see more lipstick reviews!

I follow you on GFC!

email: babiig0919@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this giveaway and much more for your site!

I would love to see reviews on:
Affordable brushes - preferably synthetic
Makeup removers - especially if you find a drugstore one that works on Urban Decay liners!
More comparisons of quality DS shadows (like the WnW ones) with expensive dupes - you save us so much money!
Affordable makeup storage ideas
Reviews of non-P&G brand shampoos and conditioners - I'm trying to switch to cruelty free everything.
And alerts to fabulous sales on DS and high end products that are affordable thanks to a sale.

I tweeted this giveaway and I am following your blog with Google Friend Connect.

laura.weekly@gmail.com

Morgan A. said...

I would like to see more reviews on expensive drugstore purchases. Even though they may be expensive for a drugstore they are often still cheap in comparison with higher end brands. So I want to know if they are worth my money.

Morgan mames07@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

1) I'd like to see more Target reviews! I know that you don't do many because all the sales vary a lot, but I go to Target WAY more often than CVS or any drugstores really.

2) I follow you.

lindsaywilkinson@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to see more nail polish reviews.


Email: elekpassion@gmail.com

Erika said...

I would love to see more polish reviews.

I am a follower, GFC name: Ice Queen

My e-mail is: erikatheicyone (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thank you. :D

Gina be said...

i really like your reviews on nail polishes and all the new products that come out that i haven't had a chance to try yet such as the one sweep eyeshadow

email misscookii79@gmail.com
i follow you on gfc

Gina be said...

i really like your reviews on nail polishes and all the new products that come out that i haven't had a chance to try yet such as the one sweep eyeshadow

email misscookii79@gmail.com
i follow you on gfc

Anonymous said...

I would like to see more nail polish reviews

I am a follower via Google Friend Connect

email: eboneezermcscrooge[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Nail Polish! :)


whatgutsay at gmail.com

Love their new colors! I am definitely going to try and get the baby blue.

Rosie said...

I'd like to see more reviews on foundations and concealers.

I follow on GFC.

I tweeted.
@rosenesbitt

JessPynk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa the Dilettante said...

I would like to see more reviews on products as a wrap-up, like a update once you finish them!

I follow via GFC.

melissavnk@aol.com

JessPynk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JessPynk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi I would like more reviews of products from stores like Target, perhaps Boots.

I follow via GFC!

cellocontour@gmail.com

btrfly98 said...

I would love more nail polish reviews from Nouveau Cheap!!
I am a follower and this is my email btrfly98@msn.com
take care!!

Anonymous said...

I love to see more hair care reviews and facial products.

I am following on GFC & Tweeted about giveaway.

cidstylefile at gmail.com

THanks

Reiko said...

I've become addicted to taupe eyeshadow since starting to read your blog, so more taupe eyeshadow would be awesome!

I follow via GFC as Lisa
reikokorin (at) gmail (dot) com

Zara said...

I turn 18 on May 6...damn.

makeawish said...

I would love to see more reviews on cheap end makeup brushes!

GFC: Nina Shi

http://twitter.com/#!/makeawish2468/status/42065710611955712

Michelle Yeung said...

Suggestion:
Well, I know you already do a lot of these, but I would like more nail polish reviews. I think you also bought the wet n wild lash serum, so I'd like to know how that worked out for you. Also, maybe some more blush reviews?

musicluvr4ever@gmail.com

Berdie said...

Hi There - Thanks to you and Wnw for this awesome give away.

I would love to see dupe posts. Pretty much on any makeup nails, blush and ofcourse shadows. my email address is nilofer_merali@yahoo.com and we have communicated before. :-)

I follow you and I retweeted your message. nmerali is my id

I also follow your blog and get emails almost daily. google friend connect and email subscription. both are under the above yahoo email address.

Berdie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Berdie said...

Thank you and WnW so much for this give away.

I would love to see dupe review on lipsticks, eyeshadow, blushes and nailpolishes. nilofer_merali@yahoo.com


I follow you through google friend name shows as Berdie, but my email nilofer_nerali@yahoo.com and name is Nilofer Merali.

I retweeted your message and my tweeter id is nmerali

thank you

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see more reviews and more of the "popular brand names seen in drugstores" post :)

Also, I'm retweeting that message on @Seraphyl

megaroonie said...

I follow via GFC Megaroonie. email is margaretv99@gmail.com. I would ive to see nail polish reviews, I'm a junkie!

Unknown said...

i would like to see more reviews on newly released drugstore items especially products for the face (primers, moisturizers, etc) and nail polishes. those are my favorite!

email: arielshopstoomuch@yahoo.com

doom2rose said...

Hi G!
My favorite type of reviews to see here on Nouveau Cheap are of new drugstore products, such as eyeshadows, lip products, and nail products...I'd love to see these types of reviews in the future. My email is nerdyvixen@hotmail.com
Thanks so much for the giveaway!
-Vicky

Berdie said...

Thank you for doing this give away.

I would like to see dupe reviews of eye make up, blushes, lipsticks.
Nilofer_merali@yahoo.com

I retwitted you message. id nmerali

I follow you on google friend and email both. berdie, Nilofer

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would like to see more reviews on:
Lip glosses
Lipsticks
Eyeliners

I am a Google blog follower, but my email is contact.connie@yahoo.com

I retweeted your message @cjx3pooh

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see more reviews of nail products and eyeliners.

Following on Friend Connect...email address is nailati.synapse[at]google.com

Kim said...

Hmm, maybe some more hair product reviews? Not anything drastic mind you, but maybe deep conditioners/hair masks? I'm also always interested in hearing more about drugstore blushes also!

I follow as Kim/papermoth.

Email: kiimuu(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

email: nleslie63@comcast.net :)

And I retweeted it on Twitter: un there is saltinekrispy.

I'd love to see highlights on cruelty free drugstore/cheap stuff. I'm instantly impressed when I'm reading about a product or company and learn that they're cruelty free, and it makes me way more inclined to check them out. Maybe a cruelty-free product on a certain day every week? I would love that!

Dainty said...

I follow your blog on google connect.
I would love to see more skincare reviews. Love the site.
email: dainty@parismail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to see more blush and mascara reviews.

pieces.of.tracy@gmail.com

ngocupham said...

I would love to see more review of Elf products and see more of makeup brushes. I am trying to save money so I feel that it would be nice to see review and alternative finds

ngocupham@gmail.com
I follow u and name is Nancy Pham
I tweeted the message (ngocupham)

Alice said...

★
Hmmm... Maybe more Red, coral and peach lipsticks reviews?

alice.depaul@yahoo.com

Ngelic said...

1. I would like to say thanks for ALL the dupes of new palettes especially dupes of MAC, there's already so many and they're so helpful! I would like to see more product usuage... or even a tutorial if that's possible, I just love the way you apply your eyemakeup but I can never do it the same.

2. I follow you under the username cookiexcrumbs on GFC which is part of my email address cookiexcrumbs@hotmail.com

3. This post has been tweeted here: http://twitter.com/thengelic/statuses/42134037392789504

Thankyou again for this opportunity and congratulations on another year of drugstore product loving!

aquay said...

Matte lipstick reviews, because I can't find enough matte lipstick.

Christina said...

I'd love to see some more reviews. Also some pretty nail colors would be nice. I really enjoyed that series you did awhile ago showing us old nail polishes. I only recently become a nail junkie (less than a year!) and I'd love to see lots of different colors that might be old LEs we can't get anymore. BTW- what does big 3 mean? I know one is toulene? and what's the big deal about the BIG 3?

earlyonemorning89@gmail.com

Caitlin said...

I love all the reviews you do already! I have a special fondness for nail polish so maybe more nail polish reviews! My e-mail is:

caitlincontest *at* -gmail- d0t c0m

Unknown said...

I'm a follower and I LOVE Wet N Wild. My e-mail address is missgreeneyes80@gmail.com. I would love to see more eyeshadow reviews. I LOVE eyeshadow.

Rickie said...

I would love to see more reviews of lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liner, especially the lines that have long-wear claims. And I do follow you on GFC!

GirlyGirl313 said...

Would love to see more reviews on brushes!
mrsjstewart@gmail.com

Kathryn said...

I love your face primer and perfume / scented product reviews! :)

xgracek@gmail.com

Nessa said...

Hi G!
Great giveaway!
I would love to see more reviews of hair care items, but I do love all your reviews and your blog is one of the ones I check first for reviews before buying!
I tweeted and I follow you as MissNessa.
contestsandsuch[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow you through GFC as contests and such.

ggggg said...

I think you do a great job reviewing now but if I had to say (which I do) I would choose to see more nail polish reviews.

I follow you on GFC.

E-mail: g(dot)penta(dot)g(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks!

CMCarver said...

I would love to see more skin & hair care reviews!

I am a follower! Email address is bulldoggirl1@yahoo.com

I retweeted the message twitter name:ChandraCarver

And I would like to Thank you Ms. G, you are wonderful & really do help so many of us stay informed! You Rock!!

erinmw said...

I would love to see more reviews on eye makeup, since I am always looking for some new looks to try!
I follow the blog on Google and my email is
erin.watterson@gmail.com

Alison said...

I would like to see more reviews on mascaras,and founddations.

email: minervaheaven@gmail.com

I follow your blog too.

Emily said...

Hmm, these are kind of tough questions! ;) I LOVE all the nail swatches, so definitely not less of those. I think more reviews on mascara, maybe. I have yet to find my holy grail. :)

I also follow you on GFC.

emilykellis@gmail.com

Haptic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haptic said...

I'd like to see more reviews on tinted moisturizers, possible dupes and drugstore foundations.

hikari.kobayashi[at]gmail.com

Carla said...

1-maybe more concealer reviews?
2-Blog follower
Thanks for the opportunity to win - I LOVE those colors!

Carla said...

DOUBLE POST, sorry - my email isn't showing up...
carken98@yahoo.com

Jen said...

I would like to see more lip color reviews.
Follower: Jen N
navi2025 [at] gmail.com

love said...

i would love to see more anti aging products that actually do work that would be very helpful:)

i have subscribed:)

loveemails12@gmail.com

Kimee said...

I'm a blush junkie, so I'd love to see more drugstore blush reviews!

email: ikimeei@hotmail.com

Olivia said...

My favorite posts are nail polish reviews and swatches. It would be nice to see more even though you've done a lot already! :)

Email: Olivia Troutman
GFC: OliviasNails
I tweeted about all of your giveaways here:
http://twitter.com/#!/OliviasNails

xoxo

Lawless Lacquer said...

I love this blog! I would love to see more nail polish reviews!

llawless@lhup.edu

Amatrix said...

I would like to see more reviews on bath products, brush cleaners and different makeup removers!

amatrix_fetisha at yahoo.com

Denise said...

I really love the comparison and dupe posts!
I follow you on GFC. My name is Hermione.
I'm hiding from the spam boys. My email is vasaafterschoolATgmail.com

Abi said...

Nail polishes and makeup please :D
<3 your blog btw

I'm a follower :)

award3@oswego.edu

Unknown said...

Personally, I'd love to see more wet N wild reviews just because I love the brand - not that you're not doing a wonderful job of reviewing them already! ;]

I'm a follower and I retweeted your message on my twitter here: http://twitter.com/ktto

My email address is swordofsaints@gmail.com

Thanks! =]

kiwi_berry22 said...

I would like to see more reviews on bb creams and Asian cosmetics like Skinfood or Etude House.

kiwi_berry22@yahoo.com

I am also a follower on google.

peripatetic33 said...

peripatetic33 GFC follower
peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
i'm a nail polish junkie so i mostly like reviews on nail polish and nail polish sales

Crissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I would love to see more reviews of drugstore products that are dupes of department store products.

I'd also love to see more reviews on L'oreal and Revlon products since they are my fave.

jgf.fong@gmail.com

Crissy said...

I would love to see more lipstick reviews!

*Following your blog!

cyanidecupcake@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello :) I would like to see more dupe comparisons between drugstore products (like eyeshadows, lipsticks, nail polish colors). I am a follower of your blog via GFC under the name Kimber Y. My email is kirby.monk (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks for all that you do!

Anonymous said...

I love reviews on anything for the lips! Also, reviews on eyeliners.

madpolarina@yahoo.com
I'm a follower :) via Google friend connect but I use my twitter profile because I don't have a blogger account; my username is 冯美琪 or "Karin".
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/karinkyu/status/42360297889075200

manna said...

i'm a follower! :)

and i'd like to see more hair product reviews! i'm always on the hunt for cheap products to deal with my unruly hair haha :)

the email address i check the most is bringmoreknives@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Awesome giveaway! I love all of your posts, but if I have to choose I would say hair care. I would never have found out about Suave dry shampoo if it wasn't for you!

Follow GFC as PolishPauper/Kisten

Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/polishpauper/status/42378072963563521

B said...

It's hard to say what I would like to see more of because you already do such a great job and have a great variety of reviews on here...
It's really hard to say when you love all types of make-up. My opinion: Just continue the way you have been! You do an amazing job! :)

I retweeted (@dazedinthemusic)
and I follow on google :)

Sherry B. said...

Please just keep giving us more information on beauty that we ordinary mortals can afford! You are doing a wonderful job! Thank you. I follow by GFC as CrystesMom. My email is crystesmom(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

Love the blog! I'd like to see more drugstore makeup brush reviews.

email: suris16@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

I'd like to see more Sinful Colors reviews/swatches, I'm obsessed with that nail polish brand! (:
my email address is rawr81itssarah@gmail.com
I am a follower of your blog, and I retweeted your message (my twitter username is rawr81itssarah)

THANK YOU! (:

Sarah said...

I would love to see more Sinful Colors reviews/swatches, it's my favorite nail polish brand! (: My email address is rawr81itssarah@gmail.com, I am a follower of your blog, and I retweeted your message (my twitter username is rawr81itssarah)
THANK YOU! (:

Melissa said...

Hi! My name is Melissa. I am a follower via GFC. I LOVE seeing Nail polish and eyeshadows, so I wouldn't complain for more of those posts!

mlstauts said...

I'm a long-time follower at meghan.leonard@gmail.com :)

I'd love to see some reviews of budget make-up brushes. I'm constantly on the lookout for some good quality brushes that wont break the bank and would love to hear your thoughts on some different ones from EcoTools, ELF, Sonia Kashuk, etc.

Heather said...

I would love to see more nail reviews and swatches. Also Product dupes would be great!! Thanks for having this giveaway!

heatherrr323@yahoo.com

Heather said...

I would love to see more nail polish reviews and swatches. Product dupes would be great too! Thanks for having this giveaway.

heatherrr323@yahoo.com



I thought I already posted this but I guess it didnt go through. I just don't want you thinking I posted twice. Sorry:)

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

If I win, I know I'm just down right lucky; there are a ton of entries!

I retweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/KimberlyisHere/status/42417060822781952

I follow as Kimberly with GFC.
Email is libbyspinkvanity(at)gmail.com

I'd like to see more reviews on nail and hand treatments. Help me find a product that fades sunspots for REALLY!!

Angie said...

I love to see new product reviews!
I retweeted as well! funluvinmum

funluvinmum@gmail.com

Thanks!

Amy Lynn said...

Well I know makeup is your main area of expertise, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see more (at least occasional) posts on skin care reviews. Finding good skin care products is so hard, and even at the drug store it gets expensive to play the hit or miss game. Thanks for asking us! :) -Amy (aimosaur at gmail dot com)

Amanda said...

Great giveaway! I love wet n wild products :)

I would like to see more reviews on hair products for wavy gals.

Mandy
lovelaughparty@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm new to the blog, but I'm always up for nail polish/product or pedicure product reviews!

crazyredhead17 [at] comcast [dot] net

SusieL said...

I love the variety of reviews that you post! I do like to see comparisons of similar products (eyeliner, polishes, etc.). Maybe more skincare reviews.
I'm following via GFC.
aslavoy(at)bellsouth(dot)net
Thanks!

Lekiliana Hanalei said...

I am a follower and would like to see more of inexpensive ways to pamper oneself. I live in a state where the cost of living is high, so I save every penny that I can. I do my own hair, nails, facials...you name it. I would like to see some creative ways to be pampered and on a budget! Aloha and Good Luck to ALL!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I tweeted at @islandlover, my email is sch5@optonline.net and I dont have the other account sorry. I would actually like to know more about mascara that doesnt smudge. No really, not the company just claiming it doesnt. I have a problem with smudging mascara. Thanks.
Caorlyn O

Rox said...

I love love love nail polishes so more nail polish reviews (: Thank you!

I follow your blog: paradoxical.architecture @ gmail

tiffyama said...

I am a follower and I love your blog!
tiffyama@gmail.com

I'd like to see more reviews on eye shadows that come in sets (quads, etc.) :D

Andrea said...

My favorite are nail polish reviews. Also, I love when you review blush and show it on - its one of the hardest products to predict how it will look for me. So more of those two because I'm a blush/nailpolish junkie.

In case my email doesnt show: conversegirl @gmail.com

P said...

I just discovered this blog today and it's fantastic! I haven't had a chance to rifle through all the entries just yet, but I'd like to see more reviews on Physician's Formula.

kimpatricia@gmail.com

Twirly McSwirl said...

1) I would like to see reviews of lesser-known make-up type stuff... I was a total tomboy most of my life, and I kinda have no idea what bronzers and primers and stuff even are. So if I see them reviewed, and like what they do, I can try them and find out. :)

2) I followed you on Google friend connect, as "twirlandswirl." I had some issues doing so, so I hope it wound up right!

3) I also tweeted your message... I'm "twirlandswirl" there, as well.

Email: twirlandswirl (at) gmail (dot) com

Sarah Vaughn said...

I vote for more reviews on nail polish. :D

hana.onee.sama[at]gmail[dot]com

I'm a follower.

And I tweeted!

Piper said...

I like to see a good mix of everything as far as lower end to higher end brands go. My personal collection is a mixture too so I like to see reviews that cover the whole spectrum

nettysgirl AT gmail.com

Piper said...

I follow via gfc as Piper - nettysgirl AT gmail.com

Nina said...

I would like to see more comparative reviews on mascaras and foundations.

GFC Follower: Nina

irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

S Carter said...

The more nail product reviews the better!!

I follow on GFC as S Carter

scarter305 at aol dot com

Kristin said...

I love this blog (I've been following for several months now). This was the first blog I choose to get in my email!

I'd love to see more dupes. I don't have much higher end brand makeup because I'm a gal on a budget (hence the love for this blog), but I do like finding out if there's another color in the drugstore world that would substitute for the "real stuff".

Ginny said...

I love all the LE reviews. I am a follower.

clpatters said...

I'd love to see nail polish dupes (more expensive brands with drugstore/inexpensive brands!)

I'm following with GFC (Christina Hoh)

I've retweeted the message (@christinahoh)

hoh.christina (at) gmail (dot) com

Rachel said...

pastels are my thing! and I'd love to see more polish reviews

cupcakesandscissors@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I've just discovered your blog, so I am navigating my way through it at the moment. I really like reviews of big items like foundations and moisturizers, since those are most troublesome when choosing to purchase (I have super oily skin like yours).

Thanks for the giveaway!!
(singhguy86@aol.com)

joelle said...

i will like to see updates on cheap dupes :) i am a follower of your blog via rss and google friend connect.

joelle said...

sorry i have to post again because i forgot my email add..

more dupe posts please :) always looking out for great bargains!

i followed you via googlefriend connect and rss :)

my email is joangelx@gmail.com

SiSi Sparkles said...

Hi G!
I'd love to see more skin care reviews on your site.

I'm already a follower on GFC: SiSi Sparkles.

sihuivice[at]yahoo[dot]com

Esmeralda said...

I love the reviews you are doing now, everything is awesome. I'd love to see more swatches of products (makeup, polish) that you review though!

My email: cheeseplease1984 at yahoo dot com.

thanks for the giveaway!

MiaRiz5 said...

I would really be interesed in seeing review on make up brushes, nail polishes, nail treatments and nailpolish removers.

Thanks for having this giveaways!

email: miaazalia@gmail.com

I also follow your blog.

Unknown said...

I would love more facial moiturisers and concealer reviews!! I follow you on GFC as flip79761.
flip79761@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would love to see more reviews on hair products for girls with naturally wavy/curly hair. Email is oceanside03@gmail.com and I retweeted @hellocupcake03

★JENN★ said...

1. I would love to see more swatches. polishmakeup[at]gmail[dot]com

2. Following via GFC

3. http://twitter.com/#!/polishmakeup/status/42660310821257218

MemomMon said...

I would love to see more reviews on dupes that you find for high end products. Love this blog, you do such a great job with the review, very trustworthy!!!

scottbayers@aol.com

peqpatino said...

I'd love to see more concealer reviews. Probably because I've been going on a concealer trip lately.

kmkeithley said...

YAY awesome giveaway! =) I kinda would like to see more polish reviews, if you have time =)
I do follow your blog! i love it btw =)
And i did retweet about this giveaway! =)

email: kmkeithley@gmail.com
GFC: kayelyn keithley
twitter: @kmkeithley

thank you for such an awesome giveaway! =)

Calamity said...

1) I'd love to read more of your affordable perfume reviews!

2) I tweeted!

tylda13@hotmail.com

taen2692 said...

It would be great if you had reviews on products that don't test on animals because im really trying to only buy from those companies.

I follow you on GFC under taen2692

and my email is taen2692@aol.com

Sydney said...

I already think your blog is awesome just the way it is! However, I would love to see more foundation (and maybe false eyelash?) reviews. Also, I love the drugstore dupes and product reviews with photos!

I follow via GFC

sydneyjewels@yahoo.com

sarah said...

I would love love love to see more nail polish content!! I am a proud follower of this blog :-D

Hana said...

I love your posts with swatches of Wet n Wild products. Love to see more!

I follow your blog and my email is:

hanadesbordes@gmail.com

Terry said...

I for one would love to see reviews on or about mineral powders. I use one select brand and know there's more out there but can they compare to what I currently use? Thank you! And I have "liked" you on Facebook. silverkat42@yahoo.com

Reionyx_Seijin said...

I retweeted this. Username is Reionyx Seijin.

My email: tgquantumdalek@gmail.com

I love colorful eyeshadows like blues and pinks. I would like to see more reviews on these, especially the cream ones. :D
Thanks!

sarah said...

i would love to see more eyeliner reviews... it's my addiction!

i'm also wondering if there are any cheaper dupes for fix+ or a makeup setting spray.

i also follow you, and have retweeted (@texaspretty)

texaspretty@gmail.com

Soos said...

More makeup remover reviews, please! Found your blog by looking for a review. Follow as Soos via GFC. soos2005 at gmail dot com

TINERD said...

I would love to see more reviews on cruelty free products <3

I'm a follower!

heylookitstina12@gmail.com :D

S.N. said...

1. I'd like to see more blush and nail polish reviews/swatches.

My email is kumasmash (at) gmail.com

2. I follow you via Google Friend Connect.

Anonymous said...

i found your blog through lots of youtube videos everyone gives you praise including me
yt sn jazluvsmakeup if u have time to check me out!

and i retweeted the tweet

jazluvsmakeup@yahoo.com

Kim said...

i would love to see more foundation reviews, i always have trouble finding the best

kbeth99@gmail.com

Stephanie Merlin said...

I would like to see more views on skincare products. :)

I follow using GFC- StardustStephanie

I retweeted @ImperfectPaint

imperfectlypainted@gmail.com

Unknown said...

- I would love to see more reviews of inexpensive makeup brushes!
- coynecj28@gmail.com
- I tweeted - barbieh4.

Tiffany said...

I would like to see more reviews of face primers, light coverage foundations, and long wear lipsticks ( I have been trying to find a really good one!)
I follow you via GFC too! :)

Thanks for the great giveaway!

tiff(dot)lodge(at)gmail(dot)com

lashes and lips said...

nail polish, for sure :)

GFC - lashes & lips

alyssa18o6@yahoo.com

EvaNadine said...

im new to your blog, but i LOVE wet-n-wild nail colors! in fact i recently posted a little review of their polishes over on my own blog a few days ago (and just picked up a few more bottles today!) id be super-excited to win this limited edition pastel set -- i dont have anything like these colors in my collection!

im new to your blog, so i dont have any recommendations yet, but i look forward to reading through!

sam2979[at]gmail[dot]com

Susy said...

I've only been a follower for about a month and so far I like your blog the way it is. I love seeing nail polish reviews though!

I'm a follower through GFC as Susy

My email is Susyincolor[at]gmail[dot]com

Bookishkali said...

Reviews on different drugstore liners and more nail polish!

I follow you on google friend connect-Kaliko Motta

kaliko_motta@yahoo.com

ageorge1221 said...

I would like to see more drugstore dupes to high end products and also makeup products that you think are universally flattering for all skintones.

I tweeted about your giveaway. My twitter username is: ageorge1221

My email address is: ashleygeorge1221@gmail.com

Melanie said...

I would like to see more dry shampoo reviews!

gfc: Melanie
email: thenailventuress@gmail.com

Anna said...

1. Hmmmm, more reviews.. I think you should do reviews on nothing specific, just those new products that promise the world, but everyone is too scared to try!

2. I follow via GCF

3. I dont twitter, unfortunatley!

EMAIL: acsclemtigerfan@aim.com

orangegummybear said...

I would like to see more reviews on the different drugstore mascaras. There's so many so it would be nice to see how each of them perform.

I am a follower and my email address is ajel_aguas@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to see more Primer reviews. Not everyone can get urban Decay... I wanna see what the other ones can do!

Ruishih@yahoo.com

peqpatino said...

I would love to see more mascara and concealer reviews. I work really long hours and my concealer and mascara are barely holding up anymore.

coralpatino@gmail.com

Jai said...

I have purchased so many items thanks to your reviews. Thank you for all your hard work.

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing reviews on makeup primers, oily skin care and concealers?

My email is: jseo74@yahoo.com

Heidi said...

I just really want to see reviews on new products that are out there.

I also follow you on Google.

heidiathome1@gmail.com

tavanlovessword said...

can you try the forever 21 cosmetics?
my email is tavanlovessword@yahoo.com
i am following you on google connect... (nou)

terrenity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would love to see some more lip care reviews on Nouveau Cheap in the future. mewcontests@gmail.com

I follow the blog with Google Friend Connect and I retweeted as well. :)

Carla said...

Hi again, G!
What a great giveaway! I'm so excited for these products to launch!

I'd love to see more reviews on nail polishes, eye/face primers, and makeup brush cleaners!

I follow via GFC! My e-mail address is ms.carla@yahoo.com

thanks, again!

terrenity said...

Ack, I forgot my e-mail. :( Let's try again!

I'd love to see more lipstick swatches! I love lipstick but am overwhelmed by all the selection at drugstores.

I follow through GFC as terrenity. My e-mail is terrenity(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see more reviews on Japanese beauty finds!

rheaconlu28@yahoo.com

Erin said...

GFC follower

ewyatt1@gmail.com

Erin W.

Anonymous said...

What types of reviews would you like to see more of on Nouveau Cheap in the future?

-Skin care/routines for combination-oily skin
-best drugstore foundation
-drugstore nail polishes
-lotions/perfumes/body sprays

Polly said...

Nouveau Cheap got me started on body washes and lotions! I was never really into them before but it would be interesting to see more reviews on them!

lollypily@hotmail.com

Meg said...

I'd love to see more entries about couponing specifically geared toward makeup!

pinklemonade003@aol.com

I tweeted! @rhstartdthefire

Leetal said...

i follow your blog through google reader... my email is babebaloo@gmail.com

i really want to find out about cheap brushes that are great and about foundations and mascaras. actually, i think i want to see reviews about unique lip colors and the pigmentation on eyeshadows. i always have a hard time with those. and blushes... i'm a blush freak.
so... basically... everything!

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 447   Newer› Newest»
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig