Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 26

CONTEST CLOSED: Blogaversary Giveaway #3: Wet n Wild Limited Edition Vanite Collection!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER. THANKS.


This is a very special giveaway because it contains limited edition Wet n Wild Spring 2011 products that may be difficult for some of you to find in your areas. With that, I want to give a huge thanks to Wet n Wild for sponsoring this giveaway in honor of my two-year blogaversary!

THREE lucky winners will each receive the entire Vanite collection!


Yep! THREE of you will each receive all FOUR of these beautiful Vanite palettes!

(For more info on the Vanite collection, please see my original post)

Please read all of the following rules before entering:

1) Giveaway open to residents of US only, 18 and over. Void where prohibited.

2) You may earn up to three (3) entries per person. Please, for my sanity, leave ONE comment per person, which includes all details regarding your entries.

3) To earn one (1) entry, leave a comment on this post and answer the following question: What is your all-time favorite post on Nouveau Cheap? You must leave your email address in your comment. If you do not leave your email address in your comment, your entry will not be counted.

4) You may earn one (1) additional entry by being a follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect. You must tell me in your comment that you follow this blog, and I'll need to be able to verify that by clicking on your profile.

5) You may earn one (1) additional entry by retweeting the following message on Twitter:

Win a complete set of @wetnwildbeauty Limited Edition Spring 2011 Vanite palettes from @NouveauCheap http://bit.ly/eHomwX

Please be sure to state in your comment that you retweeted this message.

6) This giveaway begins today, February 26th, and will end Tuesday March 1st 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific. I will select three winners via random.org's random number generator and notify the winners on Wed, March 2nd. The winners will then have 24 hours to respond. If a winner does not reply within 24 hours, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected. I will also announce the winners here on this blog, so if you do not receive my email, you can see if you have won by visiting my site on March 2nd .
Disclosure: Wet n Wild will provide the winners of this giveaway with the prizes. NouveauCheap.blogspot.com has not received any form of compensation whatsoever from Wet n Wild to host this giveaway.
SHARE:

290 comments

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 290 of 290
Unknown said...

My favorite post was definitely the CVS Beauty Clearance sale one - I saved so much money and got tons of awesome new stuff, and I probably never would have known about it without your blog!

I'm a follower and I retweeted your message on my twitter here: http://twitter.com/ktto

My email address is swordofsaints@gmail.com

Thanks! =]

peripatetic33 said...

peripatetic33 GFC follower
peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
my favorite post was a tip off that Walgreens was having a sinful sale for 99 cents

Crissy said...

Loved your wet n wild posts!

*Following

cyanidecupcake@hotmail.com

Shelley said...

Two kinds of posts are my favorites: the old school product posts that you found in your old stashes and the Wet n' Wild swatch posts.

My email: shellblue1@tx.rr.com

I follow your blog with Google Friend Connect.

Karin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love all review posts in general but my most favorite posts have got to be the japanese dollar store ones! My favorite out of the japanese dollar store ones is "More adventures at the Japanese dollar store..." because I love Koji.

madpolarina@yahoo.com

I'm a follower :) via Google friend connect but I use my twitter profile because I don't have a blogger account; my username is 冯美琪 or "Karin".
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/karinkyu/status/42358464193892352

manna said...

i'm a follower! :)
my favorite all time post was your posts about the wet n wild traincase. i was on the hunt for it since i heard about it, and you were one of the few blogs that had information on it up quickly :)

the email address i check the most is bringmoreknives@hotmail.com

Lindsay Rose said...

I really enjoyed both the Wet n Wild 8-pan palette reviews/swatches as well as teh trio reviews/swatches. They were super helpful with deciding which palettes to buy! Thanks!

Email: Lindsayroseeliz@gmail.com

Marian Marrero said...

I am a follower as marian marrero
My favorite post was about the mac dupes found in the night elf palette!

My email. Is marianmarrero@gmail.com

Sherry B. said...

My favorite post is still the original one introducing the Wet'n'Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Trios! It is the link I followed from another blog's endorsement of your review. Just think, if I hadn't been so enthused about those trios, I might never have found you! Since then, I have read all of the posts on the blog; you've become my favorite beauty blog (honestly)! I follow by GFC as CrystesMom. My email is crystesmom(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sarah said...

My favorite post was the announcement of the new wet n' wild trios, I LOVED finally seeing high quality photos of them! I am a follower of your blog, and retweeted the message (my twitter username is rawr81itssarah)
and my email is rawr81itssarah@gmail.com
THANK YOU! (:

Anonymous said...

My favorite post is the CVS Sales posts. They are really helpful in determining what I should buy there from the sale.

email: Seraphyl@yahoo.com

I retweeted this on my twitter @Seraphyl

mlstauts said...

I'm a long-time follower at meghan.leonard@gmail.com. :)

My all-time favorite post was definitely when you posted the new WetnWild 8-pans! I have stalked Walgreens ever since...still haven't found Comfort Zone though!! :( Sad face.

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I'm gonna try and cover all my bases because I would REALLY like to win this collection!

I follow as Kimberly with GFC.
My email is libbyspinkvanity(at)gmail.com

I retweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/KimberlyisHere/status/42416120099123200

My fav past post was on 1/3/11 when you reviewed the 8 pan palettes which created the 2nd biggest lemming hunt to date!

Angie said...

My favorite is the post with the WnW 8 pan palettes!

I retweeted as well! funluvinmum

Funluvinmum@gmail.com

Amy Lynn said...

Hmmm. I have three answers! My first is that the most helpful to me was your glowing review of Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 powder foundation. That convinced me to buy it and it is AWESOME - totally my holy grail face product now. THANK YOU!! My two favorite TYPES of posts are swatches (especially of lip products which are SO hard to predict from the tube color) and your "Breaking News!" series which give us advance notice of exciting new things coming down the pike. I love them all though, really! --Amy (aimosaur at gmail dot com)

S said...

1. Fav post: The one with the WnW 8 palettes where you had pictures of your eyes using the colors :)

saeuna at gmail dot com

2. I am a follower via GFC

3. I have retweeted your message :)

AllAboutGoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AllAboutGoo said...

My favorite Nouveau Cheap post was the updated postings on the CVS clearance sale this year. I scored so many awesome deals because of those posts (it's also what got me addicted to your blog, hehe), so thank you for all the work you put into creating and updating that list!

porcelainrosesg@gmail.com

I am also a follower of your blog.

tiffyama said...

I'm a follower! :] -- tiffyama@gmail.com

I'm a fairly new reader (noob) but I really enjoyed your post reviewing these pallets! And, I look forward to all the "good deals" posts. :]

P said...

I love the wet n wild matte lipstick reviews!

kimpatricia@gmail.com

Twirly McSwirl said...

1) Don't have a favorite yet - I'm new!

2) Followed on GFC as twirlandswirl

3) Tweeted on Twitter as twirlandswirl

Email: twirlandswirl (at) gmail (dot) com

Sarah Vaughn said...

I've been reading your blog for over a year now and I really can't choose a favorite post, but if I really haaaaaaave to I'll go with the CVS clearance post. It was incredibly helpful to me! Thank you!

hana.onee.sama[at]gmail[dot]com

I'm a follower.

And I tweeted.

S Carter said...

I liked your money saving links post because I go back and reuse that.

I follow on GFC as S Carter

scarter305 at aol dot com

Ginny said...

My favorite post was the how to paint your nails video.
I am a follower.
My email is vgoerz@yahoo.com

clpatters said...

My favorite posts are the Big Lots/Dollar Tree posts! I wish I could find stuff like that at the stores around me!

I am following with GFC (Christina Hoh)

I retweeted your message (@christinahoh)

hoh.christina (at) gmail (dot) com

joelle said...

i love the post on all the cheap dupes of wet and wild and in comparison to mac and stuff :)

i follow your blog on rss and googlefriend :)

joelle said...

sorry i had to comment again because i forgot my email.

i love the post where you did the dupes comparison between wet and wild and mac

i followed you via googlefriend connect and rss :)

my email is joangelx@gmail.com

SiSi Sparkles said...

My favorite post has gotta be those CVS clearance ones :] I saved alot on those. Thank you!!

I'm already a follower on GFC: SiSi Sparkles.

sihuivice[at]yahoo[dot]com

★JENN★ said...

1. Trying to find the original WnW 6-pan swatch post, but I'm having a hard time. This is probably my second favorite: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-wet-n-wild-coloricon-eyeshadow.html
polishmakeup[at]gmail[dot]com

2. Following via GFC

3. http://twitter.com/#!/polishmakeup/status/42659907178213376

Thanks!

Dee Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee Dee said...

I'd have to say the all time favorite post was the pics of the new wet and wild 8 pan. I can't tell you how many times I was calling and running around trying to find these. I love your blog, but I'd have to say the pocket book not so much!! All the fun things to buy :)

deeraee@gmail.com

MemomMon said...

My favorites are always the Wet and Wild reviews, you have not steered me wrong in them yet...keep up the good work!!!

scottbayers@aol.com

Calamity said...

1) My favorite post is the one about Suave Dry shampoo (that I am still trying to find at my local drugstore).

2) I tweeted about this giveaway!

My email:
tylda13@hotmail.com

Sydney said...

1. My favorite post (so far!) is definitely the CVS Beauty Clearance post. I saved so much money, all thanks to you making the master list of everything on sale! Thank you!!!

2. I follow via GFC!

sydneyjewels@yahoo.com

Hana said...

My favorite post was the Wet n Wild holiday palettes. You helped me discover a new makeup love! :)

I follow your blog and my email is: hanadesbordes@gmail.com

Soos said...

This was my favorite post: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2009/12/review-new-physicians-formula-healthy.html It made me go into my CVS and look for the Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation. BUT the SA did not have samples, so we opened up two of the darkest ones and they were still too light. Her words: "Most people in Hawaii are medium or "tan" shades. These are too light." Proof? Looks like only one item was removed from the full display. PLEASE tell PF that FOUR shades do not cover all of us. Thanks.

Found your blog by looking for a review. Follow as Soos via GFC. soos2005 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

i found your blog through lots of youtube videos everyone gives you praise including me
yt sn jazluvsmakeup if u have time to check me out!

and i retweeted the tweet

jazluvsmakeup@yahoo.com

S.N. said...

1. All-time favorite post, huh? That's a tough question! I think the Wet 'n Wild week posts were all fantastic. Those are my favorites. If I had to pick one I'd say the posts on the 8-pan palettes was my favorite.

My email is kumasmash (at) gmail.com

2. I follow you via Google Friend Connect.

lily said...

this one because I love all your giveaways!

Louise said...

It's so hard to narrow it down to one post! I really loved the entire week that you posted nothing but new Wet 'n Wild products. I also like the post about the Suave dry shampoo (I still haven't been able to find it in stores near me, though). My email is olppaemi @ gmail . com and I do follow you on google friend connect.

Anonymous said...

my favorite post was your review and eye looks for the wnw 8 pan palettes!

i also follow you on google connect.

sarajacobse@gmail.com

Unknown said...

- My favorite post on this blog is for the Wet & Wild Coloricon Eyeshadows. (That is how I discovered this blog!) Your swatches are amazing, and they made me run out & buy the eyeshadows!
- coynecj28@gmail.com
- I tweeted - barbieh4.

oddthings said...

My favourite post of yours, so far--the CVS clearance post!
I picked up some GREAT deals, thanks to you!!

Google Friend Connect, too!

wench2u760@gmail.com

Cynth said...

My favorite post is really hard to say just one but it has to be the recent one on taking learning how to save at the drugstore the one with all the tips in it.

youseedeception @ gmail.com

Cynth said...

My favorite post is really hard to say just one but it has to be the recent one on taking learning how to save at the drugstore the one with all the tips in it.

youseedeception @ gmail.com

Bookishkali said...

I can't choose one favorite, so I will say all the Wet n Wild posts, I love Wet n Wild!!!

I follow you on google fried connect: Kaliko Motta

kaliko_motta@yahoo.com

Melanie said...

gfc: Melanie
email: thenailventuress@gmail.com

I like the comparisons on dry shampoo!

ageorge1221 said...

I remember patiently waiting for you to upload your blog about the 8 pan WnW palettes. I was literally clicking F5 many times and coming back to your blog to see if you had updated....lol i was so excited to see the pics and swatches. You did a fabulous job!

I tweeted about your giveaway; my twitter username is ageorge1221

My email is: ashleygeorge1221@gmail.com

Hope I win this giveaway! :D

ChrisCee said...

It was a post about using a peach toned concealer for purplish circles..saved me !!
Madtroll@aol.com

Anna said...

All time fav post, huh? Oh goodness, I dont think I can pick a fav, but recently I have really enjoyed any negative reviews! Coughcoughtressemmecoughcough. Iknow that may sound weird, but sometimes I like when people are very honest about their feelings towards a product

2. I follow via GFC

3. I leave the tweeting for the birdies!

E MAIL: acsclemtigerfan@aim.com

orangegummybear said...

My all-time favorite post on Nouveau Cheap is the CVS beauty clearance post. Thanks to that I was able to find your fabulous website. Plus it was very thorough and helpful for the items without the clearance labels.

I am a follower and my email address is ajel_aguas@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I am a Wet N wild fan so the post "Swatches: New Wet n Wild Limited Edition MegaLast Bloom Collection" Is my favorite right now. I LOVE those colors!

Anonymous said...

My favorite post was the one for the limited edition Wet 'n Wild trios that included 'Silent Treatment'! It introduced me to the brand and totally began my obsession with Wet 'n Wild.

rheaconlu28@yahoo.com

tavanlovessword said...

my all time fav post is the "Review: TREsemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo"... i love dry shampoos!
my email is tavanlovessword@yahoo.com
i am following you on google connect... (nou)

Unknown said...

My favorite has to be the CVS clearance post. mewcontests@gmail.com

I follow the blog with Google Friend Connect and I retweeted as well. :)

terrenity said...

I love all your sales posts!

I follow through GFC as terrenity, and my e-mail is terrenity(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks so much!! And congrats on your anniversary!

Carla said...

Def. the most recent CVS posts! I had a blast hunting for all the items you posted!

I follow via GFC! My e-mail address is ms.carla@yahoo.com

Erin said...

GFC follower

ewyatt1@gmail.com

Erin W.

Ktina said...

i liked your cvs clearance haul post the best. my email: lilkrnxangel420@gmail.com


twitter.com/ktinahhx i posted your comment

GF: kristina chang

Unknown said...

What is your all-time favorite post on Nouveau Cheap?

your recent one about the Maybelline Spring 2011 nail polishes ! i love the colors!


email- raizapimentel@ymail.com

ashwillis83 said...

My favorite post is the cvs beauty clearance post.
I am a follower on GFC
My email is ashwillis83@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My all-time favorite post on your blog? Possibly your announcement on becoming a Wet 'n Wild ambassador, because I've always been a big fan of the brand and you've been an advocate since I've known you. (It's why I started following you!) It just made your blog more enjoyable to read :)

(email) kurokon.jp@gmail.com


I also follow you via GFC. :)

Leetal said...

i love the ones about the CVS clearance items... that's how i got my HIP items! so thanks :) i also follow your blog via google reader... my email is babebaloo@gmail.com

Lucy Zhu said...

Hi,

I follow you via GoogleFollow =D

My fave post was "A Nouveau Cheap Exclusive: e.l.f. at Target this March (I've got the pictures!)" - because I absolutely love elf products!

Thanks a bunch for this giveaway! You are awesome!

mingyang.zhu@gmail.com

C.V. Wilson said...

1. I found you through Lacquer Laine.
2. I follow you through friend connect.

my email: cvdwilson@gmail.com

A Vintage Affair with Beauty said...

I dont think i could just pick one post but i do LOVE seeing your nail enamel and lacquer post! i love seeing the polish on before i buy! so thank you!
I am a follower on here under lovenlipstick and i retweeted the post under lovenlipstick2! im in the us and email is Lovenlipstick2@yahoo.com

Thanks again

Jaimie said...

Hi!
My all time favorite post from you is the HUGE CVS beauty Clearance! I found out about the sale from here and was able to get some great products because of it! Thank you so much!

I am also following you via Google Friend Connect!

My e-mail is roxygirl6591@yahoo.com

:)

Joyce and Makeup said...

Email: jadorejoyce (at) gmail.com

My all time favorite post is probably all your dry shampoo posts because they are all thorough and I can't find them anywhere else :)

purplegreenjoy said...

My favorite would be your PF's shimmer strips eyeliner review. I wouldn't have ever have been interested on my own, but it was everything you said it would be. Now I have a HG eyeliner!

And I follow through GFC. purplegreenme@gmail.com :D

Anonymous said...

By far, the CVS clearance post!

1800crush@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My all-time fav post was def the CVS 50% & 75% off Sale. The list & tips you provided were sooo helpful! I've never bought so many makeup products for sucha bargain~ Thank you~

tlt1108 at yahoo dot com

i'm a follower via google friend connect: tlnhtrn

thanks for the giveaways!

Audrey said...

I'm new to this blog, and to makeup (well besides the basics) so I've just recently been obsessed...will be happy to hear about CVS sales and Wet N Wild products!

audwise@yahoo.com

TCLOVE100 said...

MY favorite post on this blog so far is of course the post for the contest to win the 8 pan wet n wild palettes

i follow you through google connect
i tweeted your message

tclove100@hotmail.com

Erin said...

I think that my favorite posts of yours involve eyeshadow. I'm definitely a nail polish junkie myself, but I'm terrible at doing eye makeup. Yours always looks nice, but also uncomplicated and effortless. Maybe I can manage something similar someday, haha!

I follow you via GFC, and my email address is erinface8d(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

My all-time favorite post is your 8 eyeshadow pan wet n wild palette review. the swatches were so clear, and I was racing out to my walgreens every weekend until i found them!

evcmakeup@gmail.com

colormepinkenblue said...

My favorite post was when you and Mr. Nouveau Cheap reviewed the men's soap. Ok, so it was really his review, but both of your comments were hilarious.

greensalmon97 at yahoo dot com

Hommie said...

This is a very tough question to answer as I love them all!! But if i have to pick, I love the post in which you introduced new products of Wet N Wild.

my email: tassawalai@gmail.com

JaJaa said...

i love reading all of the nail polishes swatches!
phoenix_xx@hotmail.com

elizabeth said...

my favorite post (that i can remember!) is the one with your review of the new wnw 8 pan palettes.

eandre222@gmail.com

Stefanie said...

I'm new to your blog so it would have to be these giveaway posts.

Shunt6 at gmail dot com

LZ said...

I honestly have way too many favorites, but my favorite series of posts has got to be your Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales round up =) My GFC name is LZ and my email is daisiespch@gmail.com

thi said...

1. my all-time favorite post is more like a series of posts, i liked the wet n wild posts of all the new 2011 products!!
my email address is swt.thi@gmail.com

2. I am a follower of your blog through both blogger and google friend connect!! :)

Cassie J. said...

It's way too hard to choose just one all time favorite post from your blog. I LOVE all of them. I look forward to your emails in my inbox when I wake up in the morning. sassie08@gmail.com

Nina said...

My favorite post is definitely the one about drugstore dupes, followed by the CVS clearance sale - I got all sorts of neat things, including Night Elf, that week.

I follow through GFC, and my email is timetoevolve@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

The Wet & Wild 8 Pans. I had heard so much about those and I was glad to see the swatches.

Snowflake3981@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My all time favorite blog was the one on the drugstore makeup haul...I got so excited to see all your incredible finds that I went straight to my local CVS after work and found several items that you purchased as well. I LOVE IT!!!


my email is katsong@gmail.com

Mrs. H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I discovered you by looking for swatches for the wet n wild collections.

My email is naomibutterfly@hotmail.com

I follow you through google and my name is Naomibutterfly54

P said...

My favorite post was when you discovered that Wet n Wild Color Icon Shadow in "Penny" works great as a blusher!

salche54@yahoo.com

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 290 of 290   Newer› Newest»
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig