THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER. THANKS.
I can't even put into words how excited I am to be hosting this giveaway, graciously sponsored by Wet n Wild in celebration of my two-year blogaversary!
Two very lucky winners will each receive all of the following trios:
Yep! Two of you will each receive ALL SIX of the new 2011 Coloricon Eyeshadow Trios!
(For more info on these awesome trios, click here)
Please read all of the following rules before entering:
1) Giveaway open to residents of US only, 18 and over. Void where prohibited.
2) You may earn up to three (3) entries per person. Please, for my sanity, leave ONE comment per person, which includes all details regarding your entries.
3) To earn one (1) entry, leave a comment on this post and answer the following question: How long have you been reading Nouveau Cheap? You must leave your email address in your comment. If you do not leave your email address in your comment, your entry will not be counted.
4) You may earn one (1) additional entry by being a follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect. You must tell me in your comment that you follow this blog, and I'll need to be able to verify that by clicking on your profile.
5) You may earn one (1) additional entry by retweeting the following message on Twitter:
Win a complete set of the new @wetnwildbeauty 2011 Coloricon Eyeshadow Trios from @NouveauCheap http://bit.ly/g0jIlZ
Please be sure to state in your comment that you retweeted this message.
6) This giveaway begins today, February 26th, and will end Tuesday March 1st 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific. I will select two winners via random.org's random number generator and notify the winners on Wed, March 2nd. The winners will then have 24 hours to respond. If a winner does not reply within 24 hours, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected. I will also announce the winner here on this blog, so if you do not receive my email, you can see if you have won by visiting my site on March 2nd .
Disclosure: Wet n Wild will provide the winners of this giveaway with the prizes. NouveauCheap.blogspot.com has not received any form of compensation whatsoever from Wet n Wild to host this giveaway.

384 comments
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 384 of 384i found your blog on google looking for drug store makeup reviews!
i've been reading for over a year :)
i'm already a follower on google friend connect (spaceblossom[at]gmail[dot]com). please use hazel[at]meteor-shower[dot]org to e-mail.
i rted:
http://twitter.com/Z618/status/41983716008017920
I found this blog through Yuliya!
I've been following and reading your blog since January of this year. I found the CVS clearance post and come to your blog almost everyday especially when I see a new post of FB. I follow your blog via google friend and
I retweeet http://twitter.com/#!/elsasdaughter/status/41987486154633216
ewjmm@hotmail.com
1.i have been following you for at least over a year, because i remember last year's giveaway!
2. i follow via google friend connect (Michaela)
my email is MLS11487 at gmail dot com
I've been reading since October of last year!
I follow through GFC as RoboPetra
artepnorig @ gmail. com
I've been following you through GFC for about 2 months. Email: lopez.amandac@sbcglobal.net
How long have you been reading Nouveau Cheap?
Oh I'm not too sure! I would have to say maybe 6 months now? Could be a bit more than that!
Amy :)
amy@roamylive.com
Oh man... I think I've been a reader for a little over a year?
I follow your blog via Google Friend Connect as Lace Escapades, and my actual name is Kieran.
Retweeted! http://twitter.com/LaceEscapades/status/41999553729269760
Kieran.lovesyou at gmail dot com
1. Actually relatively recently, I would say about 3 months.
2. I followed you through GFC.
3. Retweeted the message @p0ckifed
My email is pockified@gmail.com
I have been following your blog daily for 4 months! Thanks for all your hard work and having this giveaway!
shoomin@gmail.com
I have been a fan of your blog for about a year.
I am a follower via GFC.
My e-mail address is starducky81(at)hotmail(dot)com
I've been following Nouveau Cheap since sometime before the Holidays.
I follow using GFC w/ auroragyp@gmail.com
I will be Tweeting about your amazing giveaway.
I have been reading your blog for about 2 months 1/2 and I LOVE IT. I feel that your reviews are your honest opinion. I love that you let us know whee there is a sale. I know it takes a lot of work to run a blog :)
I have been reading your blog for well over a year now. I can't say for sure, but it's been longer than I've ever followed any blog before.
I follow you through google friend connect.
I retweeted, http://twitter.com/#!/geckogal48
lildevil4852@hotmail.com
I think I've been reading NC for about 1 1/2 years? And it really is a lovely blog, as evidenced by me still reading after all this time! <3
I am a follower though Google.
rmm {AT} bca {DOT} com
I've been reading your blog for about six months now. Love it!
gkrasner@gmail.com
I have been reading your blog since Nov. YOur blog is the only beauty blog I read on a regular basis.
I am a follower and I twitted.
Thank you.
supurrstarr@gmail.com
I started reading this blog....oh, I would say right around the time you reviewed Revlon Just Bitten pens.
My email address is redrum4852@yahoo.com
I am a google follower!
I've been reading your blog for at least over a year... I actually started reading your blog before I turned 18, so back then I couldn't even enter any of your giveaways! :)
I follow you on GFC
evanescentkitty at yahoo dot com
1. I think I have been reading since October, so about 5 months.
brianna.zemke(at)gmail(dot)com
2. I follow as Brianna on GFC.
Thanks!
1) I have been reading Nouveau Cheap for about a year and a half now! I love it!
2) I follow this blog.
lindsaywilkinson@gmail.com
I've been a reader of your blog for about a year.
I tweeted on twitter @cleverspider
I follow you on google friend connect.
laura.weekly@gmail.com
i have been following your blog for about 1 1/2-2 months and i love it.
emaiil is misscooki79@gmail.com
i follow you through gfc
I am a folower, GFC name: Ice Queen
I have been reading your blog for... about... eight months or so. You are an evil enabler and I have found some great new stuff through your postings. :D
erikatheicyone (at) yahoo (dot) com
I've been reading your blog for about 9 months now!
Ashleighmosley@gmail.com
I have been following you for over 4 months now. I go on every time hoping to learn something new and I am never disappointed. Thanks!
lildr3amcatch3r@aol.com
i've been reading for over a year...so addicted!
i follow you on friend connect.
email is psalm(dot)of(dot)ascent(at)gmail(dot)com
I've been reading your blog for about a year now.
I follow you with GFC.
I tweeted.
@rosenesbitt
I've been following for over year!
I follow via GFC.
melissavnk@aol.com
I have a turned into a Nouveau Cheap junkie!! and I am a new reader of only 3 weeks. Thank you for all your helpful tips and info on all types of products!!
btrfly98@msn.com
Thanks!!
About a year.
I follow via GFC!
cellocontour@gmail.com
I've been a reader for about 1 year now! I follow via GFC as Lisa.
reikokorin (at) gmail (dot) com
I am fairly new to your blog and have been reading your blog for about 1 month.
I am following on GFC & Tweeted about giveaway.
cidstylefile at gmail.com
Thanks
I have been reading your blog for about 1 month.
I am following on GFC & Tweeted about giveaway.
cidstylefile at gmail.com
Thanks
I believe I started following you in June of last year, though it is a little blurry now. I can't tell you how much it has taught me, entertained me, and how excited I get to see new posts! THANK YOU!
-Amy (aimosaur at gmail dot com)
I've only recently gotten into makeup and I found your blog about 2 months ago. I love it!
GFC: Nina Shi
http://twitter.com/#!/makeawish2468/status/42064540367732737
i think i found ur blog 2 months ago and ever since then i come here once or twice a day. Can't say i regret it because u go beyond the limit to let us know what u think of the product. So thank you.
jkaur_21@hotmail.com
I've been reading since summer of last year!
I follow as onthebound!
And my email is onthebound at gmail dot com! <3 Congrats on the anniversary!
Thank you and WnW so much for this give away.
I have been a reader for about 2 months. nilofer_merali@yahoo.com
I follow you through google friend name shows as Berdie, but my email nilofer_nerali@yahoo.com and name is Nilofer Merali.
I retweeted your message and my tweeter id is nmerali
thank you
February 27, 2011
Uhhh...I don't know. I started reading sometime in the last year or so. Maybe 9 month ago?
I follow via GFC: megaroonie
margaretv99@gmail.com
I have been reading your blog even before I started my own blog so that's more than a year now.
I follow your blog via GFC and since it was a long time ago, I don't remember the name I used.
My email address is misscorypotts@yahoo.com
I have been reading your blog for a few months now. I so loveee your blog.
I am following you on here and i tweeted about your giveaway my twitter is: twitter.com/KimiToxxxic
I've been reading Nouveau Cheap for about 2 months now. I love drug store products so I am SO glad that I found this blog!
pieces.of.tracy@gmail.com
I have been reading your blog for more than a year now. Until today even when I am busy,ur blog is the only blog I check frequently for news and update.
ngocupham@gmail.com
I follow you and name is Nancy Pham
Just tweet the message too. (ngocupham)
★
I found out about your blog by watching ginabinawina99 on youtube. I have been reading your blog for about a month and really like the reviews of drugstore products. I can't afford high end brand products and before I buy something I like to hear what others got to say about it :)
alice.depaul@yahoo.com
1. I've been a email subscriber since I fell in love with the fact that Nouveau Cheap is all/mostly about drugstore products, that's really rare. I think it was around... *checks for the last Nouveau email in my inbox* ... 27th September 2010.
2. I follow you under the username cookiexcrumbs, which is also part of my email address, cookiexcrumbs@hotmail.com
3.Tweeted here : http://twitter.com/thengelic/statuses/42131073454309376
Again, thankyou for the opportunity to celebrate your blog anniversary with you.
I have been reading Nouveau Cheap for almost a year now.
My email is: gryffindorkylie (at) gmail (dot) com.
I am a follower of this blog on Google Friend Connect, and I retweeted the message under the name: kyliemou.
A couple of years, I think.
I've been following for almost a year now! Wow!
earlyonemorning89@gmail.com
I have been reading your blog for about 5 months now I do not know how I lived without it before! Thank you for all your effort here and Happy Blogge-versary!
I've been reading about a month (heard about you from another blog) but now you're the first thing I read every morning!!!
sdibbell at junodotcom
I don't know exactly how long I've been reading--I think about a year? My email address is rickiebeth at gmail dot com and I do follow you through GFC.
I have been reading your blog for a few months and absolutely love it!
I follow as makeupfetish09 on GFC
makeupfetish09@gmail.com
Maybe about 9-12 months..
mrsjstewart@gmail.com
I've been reading your blog for over a year - boy time flies!
I follow you on GFC.
E-mail: g(dot)penta(dot)g(at)hotmail(dot)com
I've been reading for about two years because I remember the Cheapie awards twice over. I follow on GFC and my email is erin.watterson@gmail.com
I have been reading your blog for about 4 months.
email : minervaheaven@gmail.com
I also follow yout through GFC ;}
I have been reading this blog for about 6 months and loving it:)
I follow via GFC
loveemails12@gmail.com
I discovered this blog about 2 months ago and I've been obsessed ever since!
email: ikimeei@hotmail.com
I love your blog!!
I follow via GFC with the name OliviasNails.
I tweeted about it here:
http://twitter.com/#!/OliviasNails/status/42278887098552320
xoxo
REPOST! Sorry! Ignore my first comment I pressed enter to early. I need to get better with multitasking.
I found your blog when looking for swatches of the new Wet N Wild products either the end of last year or the beginning of this year.
Email: Olivia Troutman
GFC: OliviasNails
I tweeted about all of your giveaways here:
http://twitter.com/#!/OliviasNails
xoxo
Almost a year here!
amatrix_fetisha at yahoo.com
Oh dear, I guess I've been reading about a year. You were still Recessionista.
I just started following on GFC as Hermione.
My email is vasaafterschoolATgmail.com
I have you been reading Nouveau Cheap since 2009!
trianglem26@yahoo.com
I've only been reading your blog for a few months, since the CVS clearance sale, but I'm pretty much in love with it already!
I'm a follower and retweeted your message here: http://twitter.com/ktto
My email address is swordofsaints@gmail.com
Thanks! =]
peripatetic33 GFC follower
peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
i had been following for approx. one year before recently unfollwing because my blogger reading list got clogged up and then refollowing
Think I've been reading for over a year!
*following you!
cyanidecupcake@hotmail.com
I have been following your blog by coming to the website for 6 months or so and I just started officially following with Google Friend Connect.
My email: shellblue1@tx.rr.com
I follow with Google Friend Connect.
I have been reading your blog for about a year now and I'm loving it!!!
I definitely follow you :)
my main email:
Tiffani_Kenyon@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!!!
i'm a follower! :)
i've been reading your blog for a couple months now, since your first posts on the wet n wild train case. you were one of the few blogs that had something on it early on!
the email address i check the most is bringmoreknives@hotmail.com
I've only been following the blog for about 2 weeks or so! I'm so excited to have found it!
Email: lindsayroseeliz@gmail.com
I have been reading for a year+ its a great blog that helps with buying decisions.
jonescl699@gmail.com
I'm actually a new fan! Only been reading for about a month or so.
(I also retweeted & I follow on google)
Email: ayearinthelife365@gmail.com
I only discovered your blog (through reading another blog!) a little over a month ago. Wish I had found you much sooner! I follow through GFC as CrystesMom. My email is crystesmom(at)yahoo(dot)com
I've been following your blog for about 4 months!
styleezta at gmail dot com
I am a gfc follower
I tweeted http://twitter.com/styleezta/status/42391501422084096
I think I started reading your blog about 4 or 5 months ago. It may have been longer because I'm sure it was before Christmas. I remember you posting about limited edition holiday palettes...hmm. I can't remember!
mizzprice@gmail.com
I follow through google friend connect with the username aimlessly84 (Aimlessness)
I also tweeted :)
http://twitter.com/#!/Dammit_Amy/status/42398139474395137
Hmm, I've probably followed your blog since...last summer, I believe! Haha, I wish I found your blog sooner though, I now check it every day.
madpolarina@yahoo.com
I'm a follower :) via Google friend connect but I use my twitter profile because I don't have a blogger account; my username is 冯美琪 or "Karin".
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/karinkyu/status/42404669770829824
I honestly have no idea how long I've been reading your blog, maybe a year? I've enjoyed every minute of it! My email address is rawr81itssarah@gmail.com, I am a follower of your blog, and I retweeted your message (my twitter username is rawr81itssarah)
THANK YOU! (:
I have been reading for about a year. I forget now how I found your blog but I'm SO GLAD I did!
retweeted as well! funluvinmum
funluvinmum@gmail.com
I've been following your blog for at least a year and a half! Took me a while to start following via GFC, but I do now!
aslavoy(at)bellsouth(dot)net
Hi G! I've been following your blog for about 2 years now.
My email is: vietgurlisa@yahoo.com
and I follow you via GFC
And I retweeted your message (I'm mizzxlisa from SD ) =)
Thanks so much for doing the giveaway, I've been looking everywhere for I'm Getting Sunburned! I'd just buy the darn thing if I could find it, but I guess it's the most popular.
I have followed your blog for several months :)
I follow it on GFC
I have retweeted your message! (lilyofavalon)
saeuna at gmail dot com
I've been folling for about a year.
Follower: Jen N
navi2025 [at] gmail.com
I've only recently got into wearing makeup so when I started to look into beauty blogs, I came across yours probably...last week or two weeks ago? But now that I've found it, I will continue reading. :D
I'm a follower - tiffyama@gmail.com
just started reading today
kimpatricia@gmail.com
Following through blogger/GFC as Sterling Morgenstern, email is DemonAyres-at-juno-dot-com. Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/#!/Morgensterling/status/42509202429710336
I have been reading Nouveau Cheap Since December! I really love the premise of the blog, though sadly we don't have a CVS in Oregon so I can't access some of your tips and deals. ]:/ Thanks and Cheers!
1) I'm a BRAND new reader, but I've loved what I've seen and I plan to stick around!
2) I followed you on Google friend connect, as "twirlandswirl." I had some issues doing so, so I hope it wound up right!
3) I also tweeted your message... I'm "twirlandswirl" there, as well.
Email: twirlandswirl (at) gmail (dot) com
I've been reading Nouveau Cheap for at least a year and a half and I think nearer to two.
hana.onee.sama[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm a follower.
And I tweeted. :D
I've been reading your blog for about a year maybe even almost 2.
GFC Follower: Nina
irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com
I have been reading for a few months now
I follow on GFC as S Carter
scarter305 at aol dot com
I am a google follower.
I have been reading for about a month,
My email is vgoerz@yahoo.com
Thanks for this cool giveaway. There's something about eyeshadows piled up together that gets me so excited especially when they're really pretty.
I've been a reader since I saw your post about the CVS Beauty Clearance sale. So I'm still pretty new to this blog, and I don't know why it took me so long to find yours. But I remember taking a print out of that post with me at CVS as I spent an hour looking for the marked down items haha. It definitely made the hunt easier! But that got me hooked since then, and especially because you're also the first to know about the Wet N' Wild releases.
I'm following you on Google Friend Connect and my email address is yummiebitez at gmail dot com. And I just retweeted your message @yummie_bitez
New to your site - like what I see so far! Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the giveaway!!
(singhguy86@aol.com)
i am a pretty new reader but i have read most of your old entries :)
i followed you via googlefriend connect and rss :)
my email is joangelx@gmail.com
I've been reading for about 3 months now :]
I'm already a follower on GFC: SiSi Sparkles.
sihuivice[at]yahoo[dot]com
I've been following (reading daily) your blog for about 2 months now, my friend told me about your blog :)
cheeseplease1984 at yahoo dot com
Thanks for the giveaway!
I've been reading your blog for about four months:) email is oceanside03@gmail.com retweeted @hellocupcake03
I have been reading your site since the beginning of Oct. 2010. I check here everyday and I think you are awesome!!!! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this site:)
I follow on GFC as flip79761
flip79761@yahoo.com
1. Less than a year - maybe 6 months?
polishmakeup[at]gmail[dot]com
2. Following via GFC
3. http://twitter.com/#!/polishmakeup/status/42658127237222401
Thanks! :)
I've been following the blog about 6 months now I guess and very happy that I do...some of the best advice on products that I've ever found.
I left my email addy off the last comment, I've been following for about 6 months, great reviews.
scottbayers@aol.com
I've been reading this blog for a slightly less than a year. I stumbled across it when trying to find a blog dedicated to drugstore products and it won my heart over.
coralpatino@gmail.com
1) I've only been reading your blog for two weeks or so, but I already love it!
2) I tweeted
tylda13@hotmail.com
Hi!
I've been following and tremendously enjoying your blog for over a year, at least...
I have also google friend connected--finally! :-)
wench2u760@gmail.com
Thanks for this terrific blog!!
I have to imagine it's been at least a year that I've been reading! How time flies...
I tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/#!/jezebelseven/status/42690828702978048
I follow via GFC too!
jezebelseven(at) hotmail.com
1. I have been reading your blog since November, but just recently started following it. You're the best!!! I love reading your makeup reviews. :)
2. I follow via GFC
sydneyjewels@yahoo.com
1. I have been reading Nouveau Cheap since last May.
email: moikitty2@aol.com
2. I follow you on Google Friend connect (moikitty2)
3. I retweeted your message:
http://twitter.com/#!/austenite5/status/42711279781163009
sarahnademe at gmail dot com. I think i have been following officially since november,( i'm newer but hooked) but i found you a few months before i GFC'ed you. Thanks!
I've been reading your blog since Nov. 2010. :)
I'm a follower of your blog and my email is:
hanadesbordes@gmail.com
I have been reading your blog for two years now.
I retweeted this message.
Verna
vmermaid@earthlink.net
I Found your blog by looking for a review and follow as Soos via GFC. soos2005 at gmail dot com
Forgot to say that I've been reading your blog for about a week. Found your blog by looking for a review. Follow as Soos via GFC. soos2005 at gmail dot com
1. I have been following NC for about three months now, I think. I'm not entirely sure but that sounds about right to me!
My email is kumasmash (at) gmail.com
2. I follow you via Google Friend Connect.
i found your blog through lots of youtube videos everyone gives you praise including me
yt sn jazluvsmakeup if u have time to check me out!
and i retweeted the tweet
jazluvsmakeup@yahoo.com
I've been following Nouveau Cheap for about 5 or 6 months. My email is olppaemi @ gmail . com and I do follow you on google friend connect.
i think i have been reading your blog for around a year :) i love the reviews!
kbeth99 at gmail dot com
I've been reading your blog for less than a month now but I have read so far back in your history. I love the advice and recommendations you give and you are my favorite blog overall! Thanks for giving us such great beauty information!
I have retweeted the giveaway message.
sierraziegler@gmail.com
I've been a reader for about 2 months now.
I do follow via GFC: Danielle
email: dhperloff@gmail.com
I also follow your blog on Facebook.
- I actually just discovered this blog a few weeks ago & I love it!
- coynecj28@gmail.com
- I tweeted - barbieh4.
I first started reading your blog when it was linked to a youtube vid, can't remember which one but it was to all these posts of the new wet n wild products.
youseedeception @ gmail.com
I have been reading Nouveau Cheap for just over a year ( I think I found your blog January of last year)!
I follow your blog via GFC
tiff(dot)lodge(at)gmail(dot)com
6+ months! i can't remember exactly but it's been a joy :D i've found so many good drugstore deals and items!
xkhaotik@gmail.com
I found your blog through beautybroadcast facbook page on facebook and I read your blog daily...i'm a big fan.
I tweeted about your giveaway. My username is: ageorge1221
my email address is: ashleygeorge1221@gmail.com
Hope I win! :D
I've been quiet lurking reader for over a year now. I also follow you through google.
Email is wish.fruit at gmail.com
Thank you!
i just stumbled across your blog today, but im already reading back through your archives!
i was just at the store today and almost picked up one of these palettes (opted for some nail polish and lipsticks instead) so if im a lucky winner, id be super-excited!
sam2979[at]gmail[dot]com
I have been reading for 6 months :D
gfc: Melanie
email: thenailventuress@gmail.com
Just started reading your blog this weekend and don't know how I have lived without it! I was looking fo info on the new wet n wild collections!
I follow on gfc-kaliko motta
kaliko_motta@yahoo.com
I've been eagerly reading your posts for about 3 months now.
Madtroll@aol.com
1. I dont remember how long I've followed you, but it has definatley been over a year!
2. I follow you via GFC
3. I would tweet this, but im not in the twitter scene :(
E MAIL:acsclemtigerfan@aim.com
I've been reading Nouveau Cheap for only a couple of months but I am really glad that I found this blog. It helped me with all the savings and amazing products at drugstores.
I am a follower and my email address is ajel_aguas@yahoo.com
Ive been following your blog for less then a month but I LOVE it!
Ruishih@yahoo.com
To earn one (1) entry, leave a comment on this post and answer the following question: How long have you been reading Nouveau Cheap? You must leave your email address in your comment. If you do not leave your email address in your comment, your entry will not be counted.
I think I've been reading you for at least a few months now, not too sure!
I'm already a follower, and I've retweeted this contest!
Widdlesh@gmail.com
it's been i think almost a month... just recently following though...
my email is tavanlovessword@yahoo.com
i am following you on google connect... (nou)
I've followed your blog a very long time. :) I don't remember how long.
I follow with GFC.
frmheadtotoe@gmail.com
I'm actually a new reader to your blog! My e-mail address is terrenity(at)gmail(dot)com.
And I follow through GFC as terrenity.
Thanks!
I just started reading your blog, but have read through many of the posts. mewcontests@gmail.com
I follow the blog with Google Friend Connect and I retweeted as well. :)
I'm a follower. ewyatt1@gmail.com
Erin W.
I found out blog surfing. i'm not sure from which blog i came from.. email: lilkrnxangel420@gmail.com
my GF name: kristina chang
twitter : twitter.com/ktinahhx
thanks!
How did you first discover Nouveau Cheap?
I discovered Nouveau Cheap through makeup gurus on Youtube! I forgot which ones mentioned this blog, but i remember it was sometime last year !
My email: RaizaPimentel@ymail.com
I've been reading your blog for at least five months now.
I follow you as sherri via GFC
beautynscience2010@yahoo.com
i have been following this blog thru google reader for about 3 months now! it was listed as a "suggestion". i liked it so much that i subscribed! i am also a friend thru google connect
bittersweetstory [at] gmail [dot] com
Hi,
I've been following your blog via GoogleFollow for a few days - I just stumbled upon it! Thanks so much for the giveaway!
mingyang.zhu@gmail.com
I've been a reader for over a year now!
I follow you on blogger friend connect.
ndoodles@gmail.com
1. I found you through Lacquer Laine.
2. I follow you through friend connect.
my email: cvdwilson@gmail.com
I would love to enter this giveaway.
1) I have been reading your blog for about 5 months now. Love it!
2) I follow via Google Friend Connect.
Thanks!
yesterdaysnail(at)gmail(dot)com
I've been reading since early December.
purplegreenme at gmail dot com and I follow through GFC. :D
Ive been reading your blog since around Thanksgiving.
I follow you under cleung341
tweeted under b8autifulmnster
email is candh341 at yahoo dot com
Hi!
I have been reading your blog for about 5 months now and read it everyday!
I am also following you via Google Friend Connect!
My e-mail is roxygirl6591@yahoo.com
:)
Im not sure why ive been so long without being a follower to you blog but i am a newer follower and soo glad i came across your blog rt post on twitter!
im a follower under lovenlipstick and i retweeted under lovenlipstick2 and im from the us and my email is Lovenlipstick2@yahoo.com
thanks again!
Since January! (when the WnW posts started coming out)
1800crush@gmail.com
Email: jadorejoyce (at) gmail.com
Let's see...I've been religiously stalking your blog for about a few months now. You're how I discovered the brilliance of Wet n Wild!
Wahh.. I seriously don't remember how long it's been.. I'd say it has to be at least over a year and a half that I've been following~
tlt1108 at yahoo dot com
i'm a follower via google friend connect: tlnhtrn
thanks for the giveaways!
I've been reading your blog for probably about 6 months? My blog is almost a year old so around that amount of time or more I think!
I follow you through GFC
my email is j191921@gmail.com
Thanks!
I have been following for a couple of months now. I'm glad I came across your blog. Cheap is my style!
pollitomorenoblog[at]gmail.com
I retweeted! (NanncyVilla)
I found you on Wet n Wild's Facebook page about a month ago. I love you blog!
Email bznzlady at yahoo dot com
Thanks,
Maria
Just a couple of hours! :)
audwise@yahoo.com
hi there! to be honest this is only my 2nd time coming to this blog.
tclove100@hotmail.com
1. I have been reading your blog for about 3 months - and I'm amazed at how many cool products I've been introduced to in that time!
2. I follow you via GFC.
3. Message tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/AHirani24
My email is ahirani@gmail.com
I can't really tell you how long I've been following your blog for absolute certain. A year, perhaps?
I follow via GFC, and my email address is erinface8d(at)gmail(dot)com
I have been reading your blog for almost a year now and i LOVE it!!
evcmakeup@gmail.com
I love your blog and have been reading it for a few weeks now.
goodfudge@msn.com
I've been a reader for 2 years now.
greensalmon97 at yahoo dot com
I think I only found your blog fairly recently -- I want to say in November or so.
E-mail: becky.wilson(at)gmail.com
i ve been reading this blog for couples months now
i love it !
phoenix_xx@hotmail.com
I've been reading your blog for almost a year now!
eandre222@gmail.com
I have been following your blog for about 10 months now.
Email: Indulgenceiskey@naturesindulgence.net
I follow your blog through Google Friend Connect. My username is Indulgenceiskey.
1. I have been reading Nouveau Cheap for at least 2 years now.
and my email address is swt.thi@gmail.com
2. I am a follower of your blog through both blogger and google friend connect!! :)
1. I have been reading for about a year now, and have tried and bought so many great products because of it!
2. I follow through Google Friend Connect under Ambellina
3. eslatton@csustan.edu
thanks!
1. Been reading for about six months
artisticallylicensed01@gmail.com
I've been reading since December 2010.
My email is herbgurl82@yahoo.com
I've been following Nouveau Cheap since late last year, and I've already scored so many awesome deals from your weekly sales tips :)
I follow through GFC, and my email is timetoevolve@gmail.com
Ive been a reader since early February
I am publicly following your blog under this GFC
email: porcelainbeautytv@gmail.com
I've been following this site for about a week.
Snowflake3981@yahoo.com
I'm a fairly new follower...I just started reading your blog about 3 weeks ago and every morning I check your site to see if you have any new posts!!!
My email is qtshmylee@hotmail.com
I discovered you by looking for swatches for the wet n wild collections.
My email is naomibutterfly@hotmail.com
I follow you through google and my name is Naomibutterfly54
I probably began truly following your website for around....5 months. I can now spell nouveau without any confusion or doubt now. yay!
I check it practically everyday...and I've probably browsed through 90% of your posts. hehe
My email is wonton3475@aim.com
Post a Comment