Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 31, 2011

The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


This week's drugstore makeup sales are now up, compliments of Make-Up on the Cheap. Please click here to check out her list (and be sure to wish her a happy b-day while you're there!).

I also want to bring a few exceptional deals to your attention, starting at CVS which is offering a great deal on Physicians Formula cosmetics right now. According to the ad, if you spend $10 on ANY Physicians Formula cosmetics, you'll receive $7 Extra Bucks. I don't know if this applies to the PF clearance products, but that would be AWESOME, wouldn't it?

Also, I want to call to your attention to a great deal at Rite Aid for the Clarisonic dupe, the Olay ProX Skin Cleansing Tool. This week it's on sale for $24.99 with $5 +UP Rewards. This is the lowest I've seen it go so far, so if you've been wanting to try it, now's a good time.

For my picks for best drugstore deals of the week, click here or access my post anytime by clicking on my right-hand sidebar link.

Oh! And Revlon nail color is on sale at Wags this week, B2G1FREE.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. A few weeks ago, CVS had a buy 2 Revlon products get $7 Extra Bucks. I tried to buy two clearance lipglosses, but the ECB didn't print out. I'm guessing clearance items don't count :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you check around, there are some PF products with a "Try Me Free" label. I bought two of them today, the Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Jumbo Mascara and the 2-n-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum. The mascara was 9.99 and the eyeliner/serum duo was 10.99. Anyway, I received the $7 ECB AND I will be getting rebates for the purchase price of the two products :). Keep in mind to do it in separate transactions if you're going to do more than 1 rebate though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the same thing as Angela ~ the Physician's Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Mascara. I got the $7 Extra Care Bucks and the mascara had the Try Me Free Rebate label attached. So I used my $7 ECB right away towards the PF Mineral Blush in Blushing Glow (75% off!) and some other stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It's such a good deal! I hope everyone takes advantage of it :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i just bought clearance PF products at CVS and i got the 7 exatrabucks.The only thing was that I had to ask because the didn't print out when i paid for them, but when the cashier scanned my card again they printed out, so be sure you ask it you get the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could remember which blog I saw it on, but a blogger bought enough PF products at clearance price to equal $10 or over and the $7 printed for her. So clearance counted for her. I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow when I go to pick up my prescription.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was at my CVS and they had the N.Y.C. Extreme Lip Glider Lip Gloss for 87. cents I was so happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig