Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 6, 2010

Spotted: New CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balms and Liquid Silk Foundation

My lovely Canadian reader Andrea has done it again! She spotted this display of the new CoverGirl Natureluxe products and sent me some pics, plus her take on the Gloss Balms, to share with you!

 image credit: Andrea for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Andrea for Nouveau Cheap

There are actually more shades in the NatureLuxe Gloss Balm range than what you see in this display (15 total, per Andrea) and if you'd like more information about these, including ingredients, etc. just click here to see the lovely Amber's post.

Andrea actually purchased two shades of Gloss Balm, Grenache and Sandstone, and she said they were a "bit more frosty when applied, than in the tube", but that "once the balm has set it really does moisturize" and made her "lips look more plump".  She also said there is "a light scent and the pigmentation is sheer, but buildable".

Also in this display is the new CoverGirl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation:

image credit: Andrea for Nouveau Cheap

It looks like cucumber might be a popular ingredient in drugstore foundation for 2011, since I just showed you the new Almay Wake Up foundation, which also contains cucumber.

According to Andrea, there are 13 shades in the range, and you can see more information about this foundation by checking out Amber's post here.

So, what do you think of these new offerings from CoverGirl? I will admit that I'm very excited to try their OTHER new lip colors, Lip Perfection Lipstick (click here to see Amber's review with swatches) and also the new Queen Collection lipsticks (click here to see Krissy's review with swatches). I'm loving these new lipstick cases, and the pretty pastel green packaging of the Natureluxe collection is absolutely appealing to me as well.

If you cannot wait for these goodies to hit your local drugstores, they're available  for pre-order (will ship in 2-4 weeks) on the Target website. Natureluxe Gloss Balms retail for $5.99 at Target, Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation retails for $11.98, and Lip Perfection retails for $6.99.  The new Queen Collection Lip Colors are not yet available at Target.com, however I did spot them at Drugstore.com and they retail for $6.99 there.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ahhh I JUST posted on your FB page last night asking if you've heard anything about Natureluxe! I really want to try the foundation - can't wait 'til I see it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted these at Walmart in Canada! Finally we're on the same page LOL. I'm excited to try these out because of the "natural" claim. We'll see how it performs =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to check out the Lip Perfection lipstick and the balms. I'm a sucker for a sheer balm.
    The foundations? Meh. But I AM glad to see Cover Girl coming out with new stuff. Seems like they lag behind other DS companies when it comes to new launches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging reminds me of WNW natural line... Not really feeling the love, maybe its because I know that we won't see them where I live for a good long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that Taylor Swift as the promo model? the small print looks like it could say Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spotted this display at a Rite Aid in San Diego :) I picked up two of the balms...so far so good

    ReplyDelete
  7. These almost remind of a CG product called LipBlush back in the mid 90s... I loved it and then it was discontinued. Maybe... just maybe these are a reincarnate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the foundation and LOVE IT ..my new favorite and my skin is picky:)
    I also love the lip balms i have been wearing it mainly every day since i got it over 2 weeks ago.
    I got the color Soul-mate for the lip sticks and it is now my go to lip color if i want 2 feel or look special:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig