Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 22, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


Next week's drugstore makeup sales are now up, courtesy of the lovely Make-Up on the Cheap! Just click the image/logo above to see the full list.

As always, I will update my feature at the top of my blog to reflect the stand-out sales for next week, but in the meantime, I want to say that there is a fantastic NYC deal next week at Rite Aid (free nail polish!) so definitely check out the full list for details!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lots of clearance cosmetics at my local Walgreens. Good stuff too, like HIP, Revlon Colorstay and Rimmel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brenlorken: thanks so much for the heads-up about the clearance goodies at your Wags! Can't wait to see what my store has! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig