Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 11, 2010

Links to the new Hard Candy products

It seems that we're all pretty darned excited about the new Hard Candy products I mentioned here yesterday, so I want to give a huge thanks to my lovely reader colormepinkenblue for alerting me to the fact that many of these new goodies are already on the Hard Candy website! I've done my best to compile links to each of the new products below--so just click on a link for images and more info:

Glamoflauge Heavy-Duty Concealer
Hide & Glow Cheek Tints
Glow All the Way
Big Curls Don't Cry
Inked Up
Show Girl's Secret
Eye Def
Mini Must-Haves
Limited Edition Just Nails
Note: according to colormepinkenblue, the new nail colors (including re-releases of original Hard Candy colors) are Sky, Mushroom, Fabuluxe and Beetle. Plus the new product, Matte-ly in Love matte top coat. I am SO excited to see that they're bringing back SKY!

Also, the lovely Shakeup Your Makeup just posted fantastic images of many of these new products, so be sure to click over to her blog here to see some of these goodies up close and personal!

I hope this helps some of you get an idea of what to look for the next time you're at the Hard Candy display at Walmart. A huge thanks to colormepinkenblue for the tip and ShakeupYourMakeup for the awesome pics!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. wow, rock on ladies! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I'm already eyeing the concealer, pink luminizer, and a few of the new plumping glosses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I feel so honored! Thank you for mentioning me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to see these in Walmart!!! Mid-October right? I hope that's the case at my Walmart-these new shades and products look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links! I can't wait to find these at my Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Visibly Wet lip pencils look a lot like the Milani Lip Flash pencils to me. I'm liking the idea of lipstick in a pencil for better control.

    I just showed my son the Mini Must-Haves and said this is a hint for you and your brother for my Christmas present this year. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I soo need to find some of the new Hard Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for this! Thanks so much to all who contributed to the blog post! I can't wait to see these new products in store!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay- they have most of this stuff at my Walmart already!!! I didn't notice the Visibily Wet lip pencils though which is sad because they sound great! I picked up the concealer and the face and body glow lotion. Some of the signs for new stuff were up but not quite everything was in them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just bought the glamoflage at walmart today, in the lightest color available. i just want to say that it is THE BEST concealer i have ever used! ever!! i have extremely dark hereditary undereye circles and i have extremely pale skin. most concealers i've tried cover the circles a bit, but you can still see the purple underneath. the hard candy glamoflage is amazing-- it covers them completely. my family didn't recognize me at first! my sister said, "you look so different! you look... normal!" haha, thanks, sister. i haven't been wearing the concealer for very long so i can't say how well it holds up, but i did squeeze a bit on the back of my hand for application and when i went to wash it off, it wouldn't budge! this stuff is GOOD. and for $6? awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig