Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


Click the logo above to see the full list of next week's drugstore makeup sales, compliments of the lovely Make-Up on the Cheap!

Though not as good as this week's sales (which are pretty mind-blowing and hard to compete with), it's great to see that Wet n Wild is 50% off at Walgreens next week! Speaking of Wet n Wild, I went to my local Rite Aid yesterday to discover that all of the regularly priced 99-cent items are currently on sale for an insane price: 3/$1.95! This sale is only good through this Saturday (unless you live in a test market like me, in which case the sales ends tonight), so hurry if you want to take advantage. I didn't see this advertised in this week's circular, so either I missed it or it was an unadvertised sale. Either way, check your local Rite Aid to see if you can spot this deal!

Anything in particular you're excited about for next week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. wow I got to check out my RiteAid soon before the NYC and WetnWild deal gone.

    BTW do you remember what products that you review lately, when you said that people do not give much credit for or recognition for it? I cannot seem to find that post, I tried to remember what was the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow. Lucky! I'm in the southeast, and I didn't see that WnW deal at my Rite Aid yesterday. Is it posted, or did you only find out when you went up to the cashier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngocupham: I think that maybe you are thinking of the CoverGirl Shine Blast lipgloss review? Do you think that's the one? :)

    clementine: It's actually posted (little yellow signs underneath the 99-cent products that say "3/$1.95"). But it's funny that you ask because the cashier was like, "Wow, this is a really good deal on Wet n Wild" when she rang them up, like she didn't even know about the sale! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig