Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


It's that time again, folks! Next week's drugstore makeup sales are now up, compliments of Make-Up on the Cheap! Just click the logo above to check 'em out!

Lots of interesting deals this week at the "big three" drugstores, and I have to say that Rite Aid has an interesting sale that I don't think I've ever seen before: 30% off Cover Girl Clean and Simple Ageless products with $1 back in +UP Rewards. The reason why this seems so unique to me is that I don't think I ever remember seeing a line of products go on sale for THIRTY percent off before. I've seen 50%, 40% and even 20%, but I don't think I've ever seen 30%. Have you? Anyway, still a good deal, and there are lots of others so definitely check out the complete list.

As always, I've love to know if there's anything you're particularly excited about for next week!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh yea I see 30% off all the time at my local Walgreens and CVSs O.o maybe different areas of the country have different sales? =S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Lilacs: Hum...maybe I'm having a premature senior moment! Ha! I don't think the bulk of the sales vary too much nationally at the big three, but maybe I am so on the lookout for 40% sales that whenever there's a 30% off sale it's almost invisible to me?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much ignore the 30% off stuff anyways. I see 30% or B2G1F, and I'm like...really? That's it?! *flips page*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went to walgreens earlier today, and i think i might've seen some 40% sales, not sure thought since i was only looking around for some polishes. i did however find a good deal on the new Wet&Wild shades. i bought the Night Prowl for only $.79! and a mini Sinful Colors polish in Sugar Sugar for $.99, not worth it imo, since the larger ones are only $1 more, and you get more too.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig