Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Thoughts


Yikes! I figured I better get this post up before it's no longer Thursday! In case you missed this week's Wednesday Question, here it is again:

Of all the drugstore beauty purchases you've made over the summer, which one product are you the most happy with?

I absolutely loved how diverse and varied the answers were to this question. I'd say the only two responses that seemed to pop up a few times were Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure nail polish and various Wet n Wild eyeshadows (palettes and singles). Other than that, it seems that all of you are loving different things. It was SO interesting to read these responses--there was everything from Etude House to EOS covered in this post. Love it!

Thanks so much for sharing your favorite purchases from Summer '10. :)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I loveeee those Revlon lipglosses that are now permanent: Pink Pop, Coral Reef and Firecracker are all amazing. I also like Sally Hidden Treasure :) Oh and Milani Dress Maker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the beautiful Loreal Volcanic shade of red I purchased. Also, a huge tub of my favorite all time cream,Nivea (original)
    Hair color,coupons I used from one of the products you wrote about,and face wash wipes...Love them.
    Thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, a tough one... probably Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse. At first I thought I wouldn't like it all, but I've come to love it, so this week (B1G1 1/2 @cvs) I bought 2 backups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ventured into a lot of new stuff this summer since I'm on a crazy budget (no work this summer...but finally full time in the fall!!), but I re-purchased one of my favorite concealers: Revlon Spa!! I'll be rebuying this over and over

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig