Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday Thoughts...


If you missed this week's question, here it is again:

When we move from one season to the next, what type of makeup products do you get excited to purchase for the new season?

Of the 29 responses I received to this week's Wednesday Question, an overwhelming number of you included nail polish in your answer. Glad to see I'm not alone!

Almost as popular? Eye shadow. I totally feel ya on that one as I love seeing all the new seasonal shades as well.  Several of you are excited to see the coming season's new lip colors, and I was surprised that many of you look forward to new blushes as well (funny, I never think about new blushes until I see them in the display, but now that you mention it, it's fun to see the new shades!). 

A few of you seem pretty excited by the prospect of new weather-appropriate foundations, and I was VERY happy to see that a few of you look forward to new bath and body products. How could I forget to mention that? It's always so fun to see the limited edition holiday lotions, body mists and body washes! Thanks for reminding me about those--it gives me one more thing to look forward to as summer comes to a close.

Thanks as always for your wonderful responses. I learn something new every week and I'm grateful for that!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I missed out on replying to the Wed question in x, but I love the new season's nail colors. LOL Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of all the things taht go in and out at a rapid pace it has to be nail polish! Remember Chanel Particuliere? Now it's all about Chanel Paradoxal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm most excited for being able to wear darker reds and plums on both my nails and lips. Also, smokey looks during the day fit better for fall/winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replying on a Friday :P I gear up with nail and lippie collections for the cooler weather. I recently bought several polishes from CG's Vintage Vixen collection (Ingrid, Foxy, Classic Camel, Jitterbug, and Riveter Rouge). Now I wait for the glitters.......

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig