Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 29, 2010

My summertime (blog) makeover is complete!

Whew! It took me the better part of the morning to do it, but as you can see (if you're reading this on my blog and not in an RSS reader), things have changed here around here!

I have been trying to change the color scheme of my blog at the start of every season, and I really wanted to bring some brighter colors to my site for the summertime. I hope you like it (and if you don't, I hope you can at least tolerate it until autumn rolls around!).

Also, I wanted to let you know about some other changes to the layout, in case you noticed that things have kind of moved around.

1) The menu bar at the top of this page no longer has my Twitter and RSS feed info. That info has been moved to the left-hand side bar (see cute little icons). 

2) Added to the menu bar at the top of this page: an easy way to get to the "Great deals you have spotted" page.  There's now a link on the far right-hand side of the main menu bar. :)

3) I have redesigned the Nouveau Cheap badge, which you can access on the sidebar (lower right-hand side of this page).  Also, if you have added my badge to your site, PLEASE let me know so I can hopefully return the favor!

4) I have added two new links to the "Weekly Sale info" feature on the left side of this page. In addition to listing all the sites we know and love (I heart cvs, etc.) I have also added links to Coupons.com and RedPlum to make it easier for us to keep an eye out for good printable coupons!

That's it for now, but if you have ideas about links or features you'd like to see added to Nouveau Cheap, please please leave a comment on this post and let me know! Thanks so much.

R. xo
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love the new layout!! I love the color choice too very summery. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. StardustStephanie: Thank you so much, honey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'adore! (i'm not big on pink, but i LURVE green.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new colors! YAY! :D It's nice to have a refreshing change once in a while, well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh looks good and fresh. LOL! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking good! I love the color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color; I think it's perfect for this summer when turquoise is so popular! Thanks for following, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifulmonday: Yay! So glad you approve. xo

    Amy: Thank you, honey!! :D

    adorepink: Thanks! :)

    Vex in the City: Thank you, sweetie! :)

    iAMminky3: lol! Thanks, love!

    Heather: Thank so much, honey!

    Connie: Yay! I'm so glad you do (I do too!). lol :)

    PCS: Me too! lol. Thanks honey! xo

    In Her Makeup Bag: Thanks sweetie! And you're so welcome. :)

    sise monster: Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig