Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 25, 2010

The new Spring 2010 Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils!


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils are one of those rare products that I honestly think are worth plunking down a few extra bucks to own. If you're interested in seeing my take on this covet-worthy pencil (including all of the new Spring 2010 shades!) come check out my featured review on WeHeartThis.com! Click the logo above to go directly to my review, and I'd love it if you said hi and left a comment while you're there (especially if you share my love of these liners!).
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh man, I loooove UD 24/7 liners. You probably know about these, but the Prestige waterproof liners (the black pencil ones) and Sephora's Flashy Liners are just as smooth and creamy and work just as well as the 24/7 liners but at almost half the price. I have really oily eyelids (an oil slick in 1.5 hours max, oy), so I need to use UD's Primer Potion with the 24/7 liners. After applying primer, the Prestige and Flashy liners work the same as the 24/7 liners for me. If people don't believe me on the Sephora liners, read the ingredients list of the Flashy and 24/7 liners. They have almost the same ingredients.

    http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/247EyePencil.cfm

    http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P190024&categoryId=B70

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to LOVE UD liners but.. they smudged on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. colormepinkenblue: Oh I TOTALLY agree with you about the texture and similarity of the UD pencils and the Prestige Total Intensity pencils! I've actually reviewed the Pretige liners here on my blog, and I think they're pretty darn identical to UD, EXCEPT that the colors of the UD pencils just cannot be beat, in my book. And that's pretty much the only reason I will plunk down the extra cash for UD--the color selection is amazing! :) And thanks for the heads-up about the Sephora liners! I had no idea and I can't wait to check 'em out. xo

    Marie: They smudge on me, too, but only on my lower lid, and only if I use too much. Have you tried applying them sparingly and then blending them out? For me they last SO much longer that way. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig