Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas mani, designed by my three-year-old niece!

I'm taking a quick break from the holiday festivities to show you today's manicure. My three-year-old niece was SO excited when I showed her the holiday-themed nail decals that Nailene recently sent me (thanks, Nailene!). She picked the ones she wanted to see on my nails, so I just had to post pics of the finished product.

I hope each and every one of you is having a beautiful, fun-filled day today, and if you're with family and friends, I hope you're having a blast. And if you're alone today, I hope that you're having a wonderful time indulging in whatever makes you happy (eating holiday chocolates, online bargain shopping, watching your favorite movies, etc.). Pamper yourself today--take a long relaxing bath or give yourself a nice mani/pedi because you know what? You deserve it!

And of course don't forget that the big Semi-Annual sales for Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret and Yankee Candle have all started online and will start in-store December 27th. Whatever Santa didn't bring you can be yours for pennies on the dollar!

Here are my Christmas nails:




Maybelline Express Finish Nail Color in Crimson 170, with Nailene holiday nail decals.


A sample of this product was given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and gratis samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That is so cute!! I love that deer one, so kawaii.. ^^ Merry Xmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's the cutest thing ever-- the reindeer decal is my fave.

    And mine are red as well. :)
    Merry Christmas, Recessionista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas... and YAY for the BBW sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceecile: Thank you, honey! I love the reindeer too. :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! xo

    Shela: Thank you, love! What shade of red were you rocking yesterday? I hope you had a wonderful holiday--did Santa bring you lots of goodies?

    ndoodles: Thank you, sweetie! I hope you had a great Christmas! And yes, the BBW sale is the best of the year, for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in "Sweet."

    I'd had a coat of OPI but then it chipped and the polish was a little gunky so I tossed it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig