Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 10, 2009

And the winners of my CO Bigelow Winter Cordials Mentha Lip Shines Giveway are...

Congratulations to the following three lucky winners who each snagged themselves the entire collection of CO Bigelow Winter Cordials Mentha Lip Shines:

Rubychopsticks
SuZJ
gordyneve

Yay!! I've just sent emails to you all, so please respond within 24 hours to claim your goodies!

Thanks again to everyone who entered this giveaway, and don't forget to enter the remaining three giveaways at the top of the page for a chance to score some other fabulous products!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Just in case,
    email won't go through,
    I'm responding to say,
    Hurrah! WooHoo!

    Thanks so much. email sent earlier. Any issues? re-holla and I'll resend.


    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, sweetie! I got your email. These babies are all yours! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig