Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 24, 2009

Tag: What I'm Using Right Now

I saw this on Aquaheart's blog and I thought it would be interesting to take a moment and write down what I'm currently using:

Shampoo: Aveeno Nourish+ Moisturize Shampoo

Conditioner: Nexxus Dualiste Color Protection + Intense Hydration Conditioner

Styling products: Sunsilk De-Frizz Leave-in Creme

Shower Gel: Tone Blueberry Antioxidant Body Wash

Body moisturizer: Suave Advance Therapy Moisturizer

Deodorant: Degree Clinical Strength in "Classic Romance"

Fake Tan: None. I embrace my paleness!

Cleanser: L'Oreal RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser (testing this for review)

Toner: None.

Exfoliator: Table salt mixed with cleanser

Primer: None.

Foundation brush: None. I like using makeup sponges or my fingers.

Concealer: Revlon ColorStay wand concealer

Powder: Wet n Wild Natural Wear Pressed Powder in "Bare"

Blush: Jane Be Pure Mineral Blush in "Wink"

Bronzer: None.

Highlighter: Revlon Pure Confection Highlighting Face Powder

Eyeshadow base: Carmindy Fast Fix Eyeshadow Base

Eyeshadows: I can't get enough of that Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in "Hot Ginger"

Eyeliner: Styli-Style 24-Hour Power Line & Seal Twist Eyeliner in "Topaz"

Curler: Essence of Beauty mini lash curler

Mascara: Prestige My Biggest Lashes

Lipstick: Love & Kisses Lipcolor in "Kiss Me"

Lipgloss: NYX Goddess of the Night Lipgloss in "129 Beige"

Nail Colour: Love My Nails nail polish in "Merlot"

I'd love to know what you're currently using and I'd also love to know if you use any of the products I've listed!

PS: If you're reading this and you're a blogger, consider yourself tagged!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm also using Degree Clinical Strength.. I'm glad to hear someone using it, because I hear all about Secret's version, which I think is terrible! And I'm using Tone Body Wash too, so yummy! And I must try that Prestige mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey giselle! Yay! I'm glad there's another person around here that loves the Degree Clinical as much as I do. :) I love that Tone body wash sooo much!

    I'd love to know what you think of the Prestige mascara if you try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try Degree Clinical Strength. I tried Lady Speed Stick Clinical Strength and wasn't too impressed with it.

    I read your review on the Prestige mascara and tried it...I love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dangerkitty! Wow, I am SO glad that you like the Prestige mascara! Yay! It's pretty fab, isn't it?

    Also, If Lady Speed Stick Clinical didn't work for you, I would definitely consider the Degree. Just search "Degree" on my blog for my full review--maybe after you read it you'll be able to determine if it might be a good fit for you. :)

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did this survey too. I have been wanting to do it for quite some times. Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I just read your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig