Several of you have told me that you received a 20% off Ulta coupon this week. I posted about it on my Instagram the other day and received hundreds of responses (818 comments, to be exact!) so let me break down for you EVERYTHING I know about this coupon, based on your incredibly helpful feedback:
- This week Ulta sent Platinum and non-Platinum members a coupon via snail mail and/or email containing a unique code for 20% off your entire order, INCLUDING most prestige cosmetics. This code can be used in-store or online and it is valid for ONE TIME ONLY (not multiple orders). Expires 12/24.
- Many of you received JUST the snail mail coupon or JUST the email coupon, but some of you received both. If you received both, I'm hearing that the codes are different so I'm assuming you can use both for TWO separate 20% off orders. I cannot 100% confirm that though, because I did not receive both.
- Here is the fine print for the PLATINUM coupon: One-time use coupon offer. Coupon offer valid on regular price and sale merchandise and on any one service at The Salon at Ulta Beauty or Dermalogica Skin Bar. Excludes hair extensions and the purchase of series skin treatments. One discounted service per guest. Cannot be combined with any other beauty service offer. Not valid on NARS, Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Dyson, Beauty Deals™, Beauty Steals®, 5 for $5/5 for $10 offers, Benefit Brow Bar Services and clearance.
- If you are NOT Platinum, I believe that your code is NOT valid on fragrance, in addition to all of the brands listed above.
- I have no way of knowing how Ulta decided to distribute this coupon, or why some members only received a snail mail, while others only receive an email, and why some members received both.
- If you have not received ANY 20% off coupons via email or snail mail, you may want to give Ulta Customer Service a call and see if they can give you a code over the phone (I heard that this worked for some of you, but I obviously cannot guarantee that). I know that sometimes Ulta distributes these coupons in phases, so you may also just want to wait until next week and see if you get one then.
I hope that answers all of the questions you may have about this coupon. I wish I could tell you more, but this is literally all that I know at this point!