Today I'd like to tell you about two NEW Walmart Clinique dupes, thanks to reader @lush4blush on Instagram:
image credit: @lush4blush for Nouveau Cheap
Walmart Equate Wipe Away The Day Cleansing Balm
(retail: around $13, 3.8 oz.)
This new Equate product is a dupe for Clinique's popular Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm ($29; 3.8 oz.). As you can see, the Walmart version is the same size as the Clinique (3.8 oz.), for less than half the price. @lush4blush said this product retails for around $12-$13 at her Walmart. If you go on the Walmart website HERE, you can check in-store availability but you cannot yet purchase online. The ingredients are not listed on the Walmart site, so I don't know how close this is to the real thing in terms of formula.
Here is all of the info that's currently on the Walmart site:
Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm is a transforming makeup remover that moves from balm to oil to milk to remove every last trace of makeup. Its non-drying, lightweight formula nourishes the skin while cleansing it thoroughly of any dirt and residue.
Equate Beauty Wipe Away the Day Cleansing Balm:
Quickly dissolves eye and face makeup
For all skin types
100% fragrance free
Walmart Equate Moisture Wave Hydrating Gel
(retail: $12.83, 1.7 oz.)
@lush4blush also let me know about this other new addition to the Equate line. This is the new Equate Moisture Wave Hydrating Gel, which I believe is a dupe for Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief ($39; 1.7 oz.). But it COULD be a dupe for Clinique Moisture Surge Intense ($39; 1.7 oz.) because Clinique Moisture Surge Intense states that it's for "very dry to dry combination skin" and that's basically what it says on the Equate box above.
This product is not yet available for purchase on the Walmart site, but you can check in-store availability on the Walmart site HERE. From the Walmart website:
Equate Beauty Moisture Wave Hydrating Gel:
Helps enhance skin's natural moisture barrier
100% fragrance free
Links to other products in the Equate Clinique dupe line:
- Equate Strikingly Different Moisturizing Lotion
- (compare to Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion)
- Equate Mild Liquid Facial Soap
- (compare to Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild; CLICK HERE for my review/comparison)
- Equate Precision Focus Wrinkle Serum
- (compare to Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus)
- Equate Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector
- (compare to Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector)
- Equate Clarifying Toner
- (compare to Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2)
- Equate 3-Piece Travel Set
- Includes Mild Facial Soap (3 oz), Clarifying Toner (3.5 oz), Strikingly Unique Moisturizing Lotion (2 oz).
Have you tried any of the Equate Clinique dupes? What are your thoughts about these new additions?
Thanks again, @lush4blush, for the great tips and pic. I really appreciate it!