Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Spotted: Wet n Wild Fergie Holiday 2015 Limited Edition Value Sets

Wet n Wild Fergie Holiday 2015 display at Walgreens

It's that time of year again! The annual Wet n Wild Fergie Holiday display is now popping up at select Walgreens locations, and I'm so happy I finally spotted it in my area because that means I have lots of pics to share with you today!

This year's display is different from the 2014 and 2013 WnW Fergie holiday displays. It's a three-sided freestanding floor display (you can see the 2014 and 2013 displays here and here). There are some repeats this year, but there are also some new sets (or sets we've seen in the past, but with new products added). 

This collection contains both Walgreens-exclusive sets and non-Walgreens-exclusive sets (noted below).

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Eye Collection
Walgreens-Exclusive
(retail: $10; five full-size products)


This set includes the permanent Fergie Milano 10-pan palette, as well as two full-size Fergie eyeliners (black and brown), an eyeshadow brush, and a full-size Fergie Turn Up the Volume Full Blast Mascara. For $10, this is a fantastic value considering that the 10-pan palette alone retails for $7.99.


Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Lip Bestsellers Collection
Walgreens-Exclusive
(retail: $10; six full-size products)

This set includes six full-size lip colors, all from the permanent line (two Fergie Creme Lipsticks, two Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stains, and two Fergie Velvet Matte Lip Pencils). Just the Velvet Matte Lip Pencils alone are $3.79 each so, again, an excellent value. 

PS: I LOVE those Vicious Varnishes (you can see my full review here).


Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Brush Set
Walgreens-Exclusive
(retail: $10; five full-size products)

This is basically the same brush set we've seen in past Fergie holiday collections--only the outer packaging is different this year.


Best of Wet n Wild Mascara Collection
Walgreens-Exclusive
(retail: $5; five mini mascaras)

This year's mini mascara set is the same as previous years, except this year they added the new-for-2015 Max Volume mascara to the set. 

Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Palette
Walgreens-Exclusive
(retail: $5)

As with previous years, this is a cream eyeshadow palette (NOT powder). I know these cream shadow palettes are not a favorite with Nouveau Cheap readers, so perhaps you'll be happy to know that there's only one this year (last year there were two). 

Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Balm Stain Set
Walgreens-Exclusive
(retail: $5; three full-size pencils)

Another nice value, considering that the Balm Stains retail for $2.99 individually. I believe these are all permanent shades, but I can't 100% confirm that (I ran out of time when I was at Walgreens and didn't get to check).

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage On the Edge Long-Wearing Mini Eye Pencil Set
Walgreens-Exclusive
(retail: $5; four mini pencils and one sharpener)

No new shades here--all repromotes from the permanent line.

Wet n Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner Collection 
(retail: $5; four full-size liners)

Nice deal here, since these liners retail for $2.99 individually. I believe all but the bronze shade are from the permanent line. Wet n Wild seems to roll out that bronze shade every year for the holidays (you can see swatches of it from 2008 here).

Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Collection
(retail: $5; two full-size products plus 2 brow stencils)

This set includes the new-for-2015 Coloricon Brow Shaper (clear pencil), which retails for $1.99 individually. The Brow Kit retails for $3.99 individually.

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Mini Nail Color Set
(retail: $5; four mini nail polishes)

These are all shades from the permanent line, and I believe these are the same shades we've seen in previous holiday collections.

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Eye Shadow Kit
(retail: $5; full-size eyeshadow palette and mini primer)

I THINK the primer is a mini (again, I was in a hurry and didn't really pay attention when I was snapping these pics but, now that I look at this photo, that tube looks smaller than the full-size tube, right?). Anyway, the palette in this set is the new-for-2015 Camouflage Couture palette (you can see a better photo of it here). Since that palette retails for $4.99 by itself, it's like you're getting the primer free. And you know how I feel about that primer (it's one of my holy grails, in case you're new to this blog).

Wet n Wid Mega Last Nail Color Set
Walgreens-Exclusive
(retail: $10; eight full-size polishes)

On the third shelf of this display, we have this polish set. As we all know, the Mega Lasts retail for $1.99 each, so this a great value at $10 for eight full-size bottles. There's a mixture here, in terms of colors. Some of these shades are from the permanent line, while others are shades that Wet n Wild tends to bring out only for holiday collections. None of the shades look brand new to me, but there are some pretty colors here that you can't get year-around. 


Wet n Wid Fergie Centerstage Beauty University Palette 
Walgreens-Exclusive
(retail: $30)

And finally, we have the Fergie Beauty University Palette, which I already went over at length HERE (this is the same palette as last year). If you're interested in this, try to wait until Black Friday since this usually goes on sale for 50% off at that time.

What do you think of this year's WnW Fergie holiday offerings? Any must-haves here? Have you already spotted this display at your local Walgreens? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Your new layout looks great! This post was great, love the pictures! Nothing looks that great to me but I'll definitely keep an eye out for it to look at it in person. Thanks again for the awesome post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted just about all of this at an out of town Walgreen's. I wasn't wowed really but do like the eye liner set. I may end up getting it. Thank you for all the photos G.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent review! I've been looking for that display since last week! 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wonder, does anyone really buy those glitter gel eyeshadow palettes? WnW constantly puts them out and I'm always disappointed they didn't put out a new powder eyeshadow palette instead. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get these and I really don't get those Milani palettes that came out with the little rubber "brush" applicator. Crease-ity crease, crease, crease and fall off. :-(

      Delete
  5. Yesss, loving some of these sets this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are the Lipsticks in the Fergie set new colors? Or some from the regular line?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting..I am waiting for my walgreens here in Texas to receive! I didn't get any last year.. Looking forward to some of these items :) Brittany
    Houston tx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found these at my local walgreens n picked up the lip set! Thanks for the tip G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig