Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Products Now on the e.l.f. Website

image source: e.l.f. Instagram page
NEW e.l.f. Essential Lip Kiss Balms
(retail: $2 each)

e.l.f. has launched some new products over the past couple of weeks (the latest being the tinted lip balms above), so here's a quick rundown...

Click a link below to be taken to the product listing on the e.l.f. website.

Essential Lip Kiss Balm ($2)
Available exclusively on the e.l.f. website. Four shades. Limited quantities available, so don't wait if you're interested in these. (Thanks to reader @hobby_is_beauty on Instagram for the tip about these!)

Essential Prime & Stay Setting Powder ($2)
This is supposedly a dupe for MAC Prep + Prime ($26). When e.l.f. first emailed customers about this new product, their email said "compare to $26 department store brands," and MAC Prep + Prime is $26. It could also be a dupe for Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder, but that retails for $30 so I think the MAC dupe is more likely.

Studio Kiss It Goodbye Lip Color Remover ($3)
I'm wondering how this compares to the Sephora Ultimate Oil-In-Gel Lipstick Remover (regularly $9.50 but it's been on sale for $5 on the Sephora site forever).

Studio Moisturizing Lipstick - new Holiday 2015 shade ($3)
e.l.f. released a new, deep crimson red shade in this line for Holiday 2015 called Razzle Dazzle.

Studio Matte Lip Color - three new shades ($3)
e.l.f. released three new shades in this line: Berry Sorbet, Hot Commodity, and Dash of Pink.

BONUS SNEAK PEEK: There's a new e.l.f. brow cream on the way late this month. Take a look HERE.

Do you already own any of these new product/shades? I'd love to hear your thoughts! PS: I'm guessing all but the lip balms will eventually be available at Target, Walmart, etc. But since the lip balms are "limited quantity" those may not make it to stores.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I have two of the new Matte Lipstick shades (Berry Sorbet and Dash of Pink). They are absolutely gorgeous colors...much more interesting than the original core Matte Lipstick shades. This is a formula I really recommend if you have drier lips as they don't dry you out at all but still have the finish and wear of the best matte formulas and while I love the Milani Moisture Mattes, these are even more lightweight and comfortable. I love how ELF is stepping up their game and really trying to stay on trend and giving customers a reason to keep coming back frequently. I also have to applaud their online customer service. Anytime I've contacted them about an issue...makeup arriving broken (only once!) or an item substitution I didn't want, they fixed it immediately no questions asked. For a "cheap" brand, they continue to impress me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know u said limited quantities on the Lip Balms. Have u heard if they r going to stock them permanently? It all sounds so good. I love Elf Products. Always wanting and getting more. Signed up for the Elf Beauty Bundle and have not been disappointed at all. Even duplicates I got r now backups. Someday I'm going to gather it all up and take a pic just so I can see how much I have collected so far. SOMEDAY keep saying that lol. Thanks so much for all u do. Ur my fav and first go to every morning if not the nite before thanks always for having it ready to go nite before. U and and others that help do a Winderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten a few of these already, and I'm working on some reviews. I'm waiting on the brow cream to hit the online store before I get the lip balm and the setting powder.

    I got the Razzle Dazzle holiday shade, which is the same great formula I've loved in their other moisturizing lipsticks. The color is nice, but I can't see the gold flecks as much as I'd hoped. I also got the Matt Lip Color in Berry Sorbet. Again, it's the same matte lipsticks I like. No complaints on the shade, either.

    The lip color remover was the thing I really wanted to try since I wear a log of really dark lipsticks that tend to stain badly, and it works well. I haven't even left it on for the recommended 30 seconds, and everything seems to come off beautifully with one tissue swipe.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig