PLEASE NOTE: this post does not include the new Brow Drama Pro Palettes (click here for pics), Baby Skin Instant Cheek Flush blushes (click here for my REVIEW) or Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara (click here for pics) because those products are already out in stores.
Keep reading for the scoop on all of these upcoming products from Maybelline...
1. Maybelline Face Studio Master Contour Palette (launching January 2016). There are multiple palettes in this line (the one you see above is 01 Light Medium). Each palette contains a contour shade, blush shade, and highlight shade. You can see what appears to be a different palette in this range on Maybelline's Instagram HERE.
2. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid (launching January 2016). Maybelline is launching a line of matte liquid lipsticks, and I believe there are ten shades in this range (click here to see them if you missed my previous post). Also, I think that Maybelline posted a lip swatch of one of these shades on their Instagram HERE (it was a teaser post, so they didn't reveal the product in their caption, but I'm 99.99% sure it's one of these new matte liquid lipsticks).
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon (launching January 2016). Maybelline is extending their extremely popular Color Tattoo line into jumbo shadow pencils. I do not know how many shades will be in this range, but you can see swatches of three of the shades in this photo on Maybelline's Instagram.
4. Maybelline The Rock Nudes Eyeshadow Palette (launching 2016). I posted a close-up photo of this upcoming palette HERE, if you'd like another look. Also, below you will find a comparison of this palette to all of the previous palettes.
5. Maybelline Master Fix Setting+Perfecting Loose Powder (launching January 2016). Not much has been revealed about this new loose powder yet, aside from the info in the press release I received (this product was used to set the makeup on the models for the Public School show during NYFW).
According to the press releases I received, all of these products will launch January 2016 (except for the eyeshadow palette--the press release for that just said "launching 2016"). HOWEVER, as we all know, things tend to hit the drugstores in advance of their official release dates, so I'm guessing we might see these in stores as early as November (or maybe even sooner...you never know).
I made this quick collage so that you could get a better idea of how the shades in the upcoming The Rock Nudes Palette compare to all of the previous Maybelline palettes. I have only reviewed The Nudes (click here for my review) and The Blushed Nudes (click here for my review) but I'm curious to see how the shadows in this new palette compare (in terms of formula, pigmentation, etc.).
I hope this post helps give you a clear idea of what you can expect to see in stores this winter when it comes to Maybelline. Again, this post does not include the new Brow Drama Pro Palettes (click here for pics), Baby Skin Instant Cheek Flush blushes (click here for my REVIEW) or Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara (click here for pics) because those products are already out in stores.
So let's hear it! Anything catching your eye here? Are you excited to see any of these product in person this winter?