Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 7, 2015

Spotted at Nordstrom Rack: Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks

Over the past few months, I have received tips about so many great higher-end cosmetics sightings at Nordstrom Rack (Too Faced, Urban Decay,, LORAC, etc.) that I honestly haven't been able to keep track of them all, let alone post pics. If you have sent me pics of your Nordstrom Rack sightings and you haven't seen a post here, I am so sorry about that! Please know that I would love to share them, but the volume of sightings has been quite intense lately (which is a good thing, right?). So let me just say that if you love higher-end cosmetics and you live near a Nordstrom Rack, you need to get your booty over there ASAP (and keep checking back because they're always bringing in new stock).

Which brings me to this sighting  from reader @lips411 on Instagram:

image credit: @lips411 for Nouveau Cheap
Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Las Salinas
(retail: $40; Nordstrom Rack price: $9.97)

Crazy, right? @lips411 let me know that she spotted this at her local Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago (sorry it took me so long to post it, @lips411!). This is the first Charlotte Tilbury sighting I've heard about at Nordstrom Rack (but hopefully not the last!).

Have you spotted any great beauty deals at your local Nordstrom Rack lately? I'd love to hear all about them in the comments!

And thanks again, @lips411, for the great tip and pic. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. BTW, just a little sighting over a month ago, it's on my instagram....Kat Von D at TJ Maxx! I got 2 glosses 5.99 ea, a lipstick 5.99 and eyeshadow palette for 7.99!!! I apologize
    if this is in the incorrect spot, didn't know where to add this info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nordstrom Rack has been a godsend ever since they opened near my house in West Hartford!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived closer to a Nordstrom Rack! I found a lot of UD and Smashbox when I went to one in Chicago. I would be all too happy to find some Charlotte Tilbury stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw lots of recently discontinued Too Faced items at my local Nordstrom Rack: Amazing Face powder and powder foundation ($10/$12), La Creme lipstick in "Cinnamon Kiss" ($6), Full Bloom cheek creme in "Sweet Pea" ($6), original Better Than False Lashes kit ($12), and the Lorac Summerglo palette ($15). I had to snatch some of those deals up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW CT is already at the rack!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig