Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 19, 2015

NEW Nyx Intense Butter Glosses


Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to let me know about this one! @laurag_143 on Instagram has posted swatches of the new Intense Butter Glosses from Nyx on her Instagram page HERE.

According to her post, the shades are:

Napoleon
Funnel Delight
Chocolate Crepe
Apple Crisp
Berry Strudel
Banana Split
Toasted Marshmallow
Black Cherry
Spice Cake
Sorbet
Tres Leches
Orangesicle

Aaaah, I can't wait until Nyx posts about these and lets us know when they'll be available! Thoughts?

Thanks again to everyone who let me know about that sneak-peek!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Nyx needs to stop coming out with such fantastic products lol! my wallet is dying. Though, to be honest, I'm still trying to get my hands on the matte creams in copenhagen and transylvania. But of these I need Berry strudel, black cherry and probably also spice cake and toasted marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these going to be permanent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably will be. NYX doesn't tend to release a shade range this large and make it limited. ;)

      Delete
  3. Toasted Marshmallow and Sobet..yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I think I would like Spice Cake...these remind me of if Butter Gloss and Soft Matte Lip Cream had a baby. lol. I LOVE NYX and I can't wait to try these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I dare with that purple one?? So many are tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, agree -- these look fantastic! I already love the Nyx Butter Lip Glosses and own too many. These new ones remind me of the expensive Melted lippies from Too Faced, so intense and pigmented.

    Nyx, take my money now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished collecting the original Butter Glosses! NYX will surely bankrupt me now

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait for these to come out! The swatches look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice swatches! Chocolate crepe, toasted marshmallow, tres leches, and spice cake are looking yum to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toasted Marshmallow and Chocolate Crepe are my two favorites.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig