If you're new to this blog, occasionally I like to share with you various news tidbits related to the beauty world. So here's a round-up of noteworthy beauty news for your Sunday reading...
image source: yahoo.com
NEW John Frieda Beach Blonde Smooth Seas Collection
(with the return of an old favorite)
- Remember back in October I mentioned that John Frieda was going to bring back a fan favorite and that you could vote for your choice? Well the voting is over and they've just made the announcement. Beach Blonde Ocean Waves Sea Spray is BACK (but the name has changed):
"Starting on Monday, November 17 there will be a pre-sale of the revamped Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray on Target.com. The beach spray will be available in 2015 along with three other items."
The "three other items" are new and pictured above. Read more HERE. (Thanks very much to reader Hilary E. for that link!)
Keep reading for more beauty news tidbits...
- If you're in NYC and you're a Nails Inc. fan, add this to your "must-visit" list.
- Target is going to start offering us more indie beauty brands (thanks very much to reader @booshabear on Twitter for that link!)
- A primer...for your hair? Yep, and it's coming to your local drugstores this January. Here's a sneak peek thanks to reader @mynailgraffiti on Twitter.
- Bite Beauty was just acquired by LVMH (they were actually acquired by Kendo, which is a division of LVMH. Kendo also owns Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D Beauty, Formula X, and Elizabeth and James fragrance)
- Canadian beauty box subscription lovers can now join Birchbox.
- On December 1st, Unilever will launch Dry Spray antiperspirants in the US (already wildly popular in other countries, apparently) under their Degree Women, Degree Men, Dove, Dove Men+Care and AXE brands.
"Featuring a new formula with no water or alcohol, and a precision-designed actuator that produces a unique soft spray, the new Dry Spray goes on instantly dry without the sticky or wet sensation often associated with other antiperspirants."
image source: happi.com
NEW Dry Spray antiperspirants from Unilever
Launching December 1st in the US