Target Fall 2014 Beauty Box
($7 + free shipping)
All of the details, after the jump!
The Fall 2014 Target Beauty Box is available HERE for $7 + free shipping and you DO NOT have to have a Target Red Card to qualify for free shipping (I'll show you proof of that in a moment).
From the Target website:
Hello BEAUTIFUL! We've rounded up our favorite beauty products (so you stay in-the-know), individually these items are valued at up to $28 but as part of the Target Beauty Box they can be yours for just $7. Try them, tote them, take them with you we're sure you'll love them as much as we do.
The Latest.Beauty Box Includes:
- Elnett Extra Strong Hold Hairspray (2.2 oz): A favorite of runway stylists, this massive-hold spray adds brilliant shine and brushes out in a flash, leaving hair with a clean, satin finish.
- Fekkai Professional Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Revive your blowout instantly with an airy mist that absorbs dirt and oil leaving hair clean, fresh and lively.
- Laneige BB Cushion Sample (Target Exclusive): Pat and press your way to perfect skin with revolutionary 5-in-1 cushion technology that brightens, protects, cools, covers and prevents shine.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (.18 oz): Glide-on glam. A velvety blend of mineral oil and powder, this creamy pencil does double beauty duty as a radiant eyeshadow.
- LOréal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick (.18 fl oz): Knockout hues meet conditioning care in a gorgeous formula infused with precious micro-oils that intensify color, smooth lips and add shine. Colors will vary.
Due to wanting to get you the best price, we'll pay to ship it to you, but please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
I have been covering the Target Beauty Boxes for a long time now, and I want to confirm that THIS TIME the process was smoother than ever before. No freezing, no timing out; from beginning to end it took me about 3 minutes to get mine and since Pay Pal is an option, I didn't even have to enter my CC info. Here's a screen shot of my confirmation:
Tax may vary depending on your state, but for me the grand total was $7.61. Again, I do NOT have a Target Red Card and, as you can see, I received free shipping.
Grab yours before they sell out (because they WILL sell out)!
Thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know that the Target Beauty Box was back for another round! I really appreciate it!