REMINDER: Now through 10/4 at Ulta, all NYX, Revlon, Physicians Formula and Almay cosmetics are 40% off in-store and online HERE. There is also a $3.50 off $10 purchase coupon that you can use with this sale in-store or online HERE.
Your weekly wrap-up of drugstore beauty sales and more...
Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here. Hope that helps!
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
REMINDER: Now through 10/4 at Ulta, all NYX, Revlon, Physicians Formula and Almay cosmetics are 40% off in-store and online HERE. There is also a $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon that you can use with this sale in-store or online HERE.
CVS shoppers: Scan your Extra Care card this week for a coupon for $5 off any cosmetics purchase of $15 or more (details below). Also, this week when you spend $10 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics, you'll get $7 back in Extra Bucks (limit 1). Also this week, BOGO1/2OFF all Milani (nice if you're looking to purchase some of the Fall 2014 limited edition products) and B2G1FREE all MUA Makeup Academy.
Rite Aid shoppers: In addition to all of the 40% off deals at Ulta this week (see reminder above), we've got 40% off all Sally Hansen this week at Rite Aid! Also, when you spend $15 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics, you'll get $10 back in +UP Rewards. Since the limit on this offer is 2, that means when you spend $30 on Physicians Formula cosmetics, you'll get $20 back in +UP Rewards. The Video Values coupons for October are now up--click the little red box in the upper right corner that says "show all offers" to view all of the coupons for this month (remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings).
Walgreens shoppers: There's not much going on this week when it comes to makeup sales, but the Walgreens October Coupon Book is now out (free and available in-store) and there's a $1 off Maybelline Matte Lipstick coupon this month (this coupon is also valid on Maybelline eye cosmetics and makeup removers). Click HERE for a full listing of this month's coupons (don't forget that you can stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings). Also, since it's the beginning of the month, that means there will be new monthly deals that will run for the entire month of October. If any of you have spotted any good beauty-related monthly deals at your Walgreens this week, please let us know in the comments below (and thank you!).
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- Scan your Extra Care card this week for a coupon for $5 off any $15 cosmetics purchase (expires 10/4, excludes clearance)
- Spend $10 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $7 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any Maybelline cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $15 on any L'Oreal cosmetics get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Spend $30 on any L'Oreal skincare get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- CoverGirl + Olay Facelift Effect foundation $13.99; buy 1 get $5 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- B2G1FREE all MUA Makeup Academy lip color, false lashes and makeup brushes (limit 6)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Milani cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics (excludes Facelift Effect)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Lumene skincare (includes BB/CC creams)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Nuance Salma Hayek cosmetics, personal cleansing, hair or facial care (excludes trial/travel sizes)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Trim beauty tools
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick
- BOGOFREE Summer's Eve cleansing cloths, wash and spray
- B2G1FREE all body mists (excludes Essence of Beauty)
- Softsoap body wash or liquid hand soap 3/$9; buy 3 get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
- Spend $20 on any Aquaphor or Eucerin skincare get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance and trial/travel sizes)
- 40% off all Sally Hansen cosmetics and nail (excludes Miracle Gel, bleach and hair removers)
- Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula cosmetics get $10+UP (limit 2)
- Spend $10 on any artificial nails or lashes get $5+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal cosmetics; spend $20 on any L'Oreal cosmetics, skincare, haircare or hair color get $5+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal skincare
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon color cosmetics, beauty tools and ColorSilk Buttercream hair color
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rite Aid Renewal beauty implements
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Softsoap liquid hand soaps 7.5 oz.; buy 2 get $1+UP (limit 2)
- All Simple Skincare cleansers and wipes $5 each
- Spend $20 on any Nexxus haircare get $10+UP (excludes trial sizes, limit 2)
- 20% off L'Oreal skincare or Sublime Bronze
- BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder and lip cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics; spend $20 on selectd CoverGirl, Pantene, Tide, Dawn, Bounty or Charmin products get 5,000 points (see ad for details)
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon eye, lip and nail cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Neutrogena cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Almay cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Triple Shine, Insta-Dri or Xtreme Wear
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- $3 off Mark Hill haircare
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad
- Current Ulta ad
- Current Sally Beauty ad
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page)
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)