Many thanks to reader Nola for this one one. Nola spotted the e.l.f. Disney Good vs. Evil Collection (Maleficent vs. Aurora/Briar Rose) at her Walgreens this week and was nice enough to share some pics with us. Take a look!

image credit: Nola for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Good vs. Evil Collection at Walgreens
(retail: $9.99 each)
Keep reading for a closer look...
Let's start with the beauty book:
image credit: Nola for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Good vs. Evil Beauty Book
"Let the Drama Begin"
(retail: $9.99 at Walgreens)
image credit: Nola for Nouveau Cheap
When you open the book, on the left side is a mirror in the shape of a rose (I've edited out Nola's reflection to protect her identity). I believe the quote on the bottom reads: "You've got your own style."
image credit: Nola for Nouveau Cheap
On the right side of the book:
Six neutral eyeshadows for "Day Beauty":
Sunlight, Innocent, Briar Rose, Sunbeam, Forest Beauty (the name of the sixth shade is not visible)
Six jewel-toned shadows for "Night Villain":
Sorcery, Magic Spell, Evil Fairy, Hedge of Thorns, Green Flames, Black Magic
You also get a lip color in True Love's Kiss, an eyeliner pencil in Wicked and another lip color in Betrayal.
Next, the brush set:

image credit: Nola for Nouveau Cheap
e.l.f. Disney Good vs. Evil Brush Set
"Let the Drama Begin"
(retail: $9.99 at Walgreens)
It looks like you get a Blush Brush, Powder Brush, Foundation Brush and Eyeshadow Brush in this set. Notice the rose-and-thorn design on the handles. Cute, right?
In addition to this e.l.f. collection and the Kiss Nail Art collection, I've heard from several of you that there is also a Conair two-way mirror that's also part of this collection (thanks to those of you who shared that with us!). I don't know if we'll see collections from the other brands that usually participate in these Walgreens-exclusive Disney Collections (SOHO makeup bags, Scunci hair accessories, Ardell lashes) but I guess only time will tell! If you spot anything else in the Good vs. Evil collection, please do let us know!
Thanks again, Nola, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
PS: Don't forget that there's also an e.l.f. Halloween Beauty Book Collection now at Target!



15 comments
I must hunt these down! I love the Elf Disney stuff!!!
How cool is this?! :-D
Ridiculously cute! thanks NC/Nola
Conair also has compacts for the Good vs. Evil line. Spotted them at Walgreens yesterday by the make up counter.
I hope these end up on walgreens.com because this set is gorgeous! I love the good/evil and sleeping beauty (seriously, slap a princess on makeup and I'm gonna need it) but I'll be on the lookout :)
the sixth shade is Woodland :)
Is this the Aurora part of the Disney princess line elf has been doing, (Ariel, Snow White) or is this its own separate thing and a purely Aurora set will come out later?
Good grief... I want the shadow book! *runs off to Walgreens*
Omg ! Need ❤️😍
I work as a senior beauty advisor for walgreens. Do not go out looking for these just yet. This is a promotion for October so most stores do not even have this out yet :-)
there's also 4 soho makeup bags with sleeping beauty on them to this collection. also a compact mirror. spotted them at my local walgreens today :)
found someone who posted pictures of the makeup bags on tumblr
https://38.media.tumblr.com/bf82b46f65f036142f206e4b5fb1c265/tumblr_ncbhxgF2hF1tmanxno2_1280.jpg
These are now on Walgreens.com
Can't find them. Went to 7 walgreens.
Sold out online...I got the brushes and book on its way! Thanks! And a bunch of snow white stuff too. :)
Post a Comment