Note: If you are new to drugstore sales and you are not sure how "BOGO1/2OFF" sales work, please take a moment to click here. Hope that helps!
PRINTABLE BEAUTY COUPONS
Some of the coupons listed below may go nicely with this week's sales, so take a moment to match them up accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS, TIDBITS AND NEWS
CVS shoppers: The "Spend $30 get $10 CVS Gift Card" promotion is going on again this week (details below) and we've got some good makeup sales that qualify for this deal, including BOGO1/2OFF Wet n Wild and BOGO1/2OFF Milani.
Rite Aid shoppers: We've got BOGOFREE all Physicians Formula eye cosmetics and concealers this week. There's also a nice Wet n Wild/Fergie sale (details below) and the new Dial Acne Care facial cleanser and body products are BOGOFREE. This is your last chance to take advantage of the Eye Extravaganza (details below) and it's also your last chance to grab the Video Values coupons for August--click the little red box in the upper right corner that says "show all offers" to view all of the coupons for this month (remember that these are store coupons, which means you can stack them with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings).
Walgreens shoppers: Select Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price of $2.99 and over are on sale this week for $2 each. For more details about this sale, including which products qualify, CLICK HERE. And just a reminder that this is the last week to grab the Walgreens August Coupon Book (free in-store). Click HERE for a full listing of this month's coupons. Don't forget that you can stack those coupons with any manufacturer's coupons you may have, for even more savings.
The following sale info has been obtained from national circulars. I do my best to recap sales that are happening in ALL regions of the United States, but certain sales vary from region to region. Also, you may live in an area that does not run national sales. If you do not see these sales in your area, check with your local store manager for more details.
- This week, when you spend $30 or more on qualifying items throughout the store, you will receive a $10 CVS Gift Card. See this week's ad for all participating items--I have highlighted the qualifying makeup items in red below.
- Spend $10 on any Revlon cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 6, excludes clearance)
- Buy any 2 Nivea lip balms get $3 Extra Bucks (excludes Lip Butters)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Milani cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Wet n Wild cosmetics (excludes nail gift sets and clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Physicians Formula cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl eye cosmetics (excludes clearance)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics (excludes clearance)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE Caress body wash and 2-8pk bar soap and Lever 2-8pk bar soap
- BOGOFREE all Conair hair brushes and combs
- Spend $20 on any Eucerin lotions or cremes get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
- Eye Extravaganza: between 7/27 and 8/30, spend $30 on participating eye makeup or artificial eyelash items get $10+UP (limit 2). Note: you do not need to purchase $30 worth of products in one transaction; your qualifying purchases will accrue on your receipt and you will receive your $10+UP Rewards when you hit $30. You can do this offer twice (spend $60 on qualifying items throughout the month and receive $20+UP).
- BOGOFREE all Physicians Formula eye cosmetics and concealers
- in-ad coupon: $2 off any Nivea lip care product
- BOGO1/2OFF all Wet n Wild cosmetics and Fergie nail enamel; spend $10 get $3+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all Maybelline lip, face and nail cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon beauty tools; spend $10 get $4+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl eye, lip and nail cosmetics; buy 2 get $2+UP (limit 2)
- BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal cosmetics; spend $20 on any L'Oreal cosmetics, skincare, sun care, haircare or hair color get $5+UP (limit 2)
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE all Dial Acne Control products
- BOGOFREE all suncare (all brands; excludes Anthelios)
- BOGOFREE all Speed Stick and Lady Speed Stick (excludes twin-packs and gear)
- Now through 8/30, get 50 points for every $1 spent on beauty and personal care. Have a cashier scan the coupon in this week's ad to activate this offer.
- Wet n Wild cosmetics with a regular retail price of $2.99 on sale for $2 each
- Sally hansen Insta-Dri and Triple Shine nail colors 2/$8
- BOGO1/2OFF Revlon cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Neutrogena cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF Almay cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl cosmetics
- BOGO/1/2OFF L'Oreal foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder, eye and lip cosmetics; buy 2 get 3,000 points
OTHER NOTABLE DEALS
- BOGOFREE select men's and women's fragrances (see store for details)
- 25% off Mark Hill haircare
- 20% off Burt's Bees skin, shave or personal care products
- 20% off L'Oreal Sublime or Sublime Bronze
- Current CVS ad
- Current Rite Aid ad
- Current Walgreens ad.
- Current Ulta ad.
- Current Target ad (note: this link is set to San Diego, CA. If it does not default to your location, select "change my store" in the "weekly ad menu" drop-down at top of page).
Did I miss any hot beauty deals this week? If so, please leave a comment below and fill us in (and thanks in advance!)