Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 31, 2014

(UPDATED) NEW Sally Girl Spring 2014 Limited Edition Fresh Picked Nail Color Collection

UPDATE: I just received additional photos and shade names of this collection, which I have added to the bottom of this post.

Attention milky glitter lovers! Sally Beauty is releasing a new limited edition Sally Girl nail polish collection for April (you may have already seen it at your local Sally store) and if you liked the Ice Cream Shoppe Collection, you might like this one too!

Many thanks to reader Sonia (@sonia_bullock on Instagram) for this sharing these pics of the collection with us:

image credit: Sonia for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sally Girl Spring 2014 Limited Edition Fresh Picked Collection
(retail: $0.99 each at Sally Beauty stores, 0.18 oz)


As with all Sally Girl polishes, these are minis (0.18 oz) and they retail for $0.99 each. If you haven't seen these at your local Sally yet, they should be popping up any minute now so keep your eyes peeled for them!

UPDATE: I just received these additional photos from reader Brianna, who spotted the display at her local Sally. Thanks so much for these, Brianna!

image credit :Brianna for Nouveau Cheap



image credit :Brianna for Nouveau Cheap
Fresh As A Daisy, So Re-leafed, Petal Pusher, Mulberry Affair

image credit :Brianna for Nouveau Cheap 
Mulberry Affair, Fresh As Daisy, So Re-leafed, Petal Pusher

Thanks so much, Sonia and Brianna, for the great sighting and pics! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Oh these are great! I must get that white one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i picked these up the other day thinking they were the ice cream ones smh but i did get them for .89 each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I can buy each color and not feel guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I bought these! I looked at them and thought matte glitter and did not want that! Now I know they sparkle, I must have! Thanks for the new lemming G!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ack! must have! way cuter than the first round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I got the first ones and they are just ok. These look waaaay better. ;)

      Delete
  6. I really like these! I hate how tiny they are. Even though they are only .99 cents it's a pain to buy a few of a shade. It's rather pay $5 for one that was .5 fl oz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww these are so cute! I must have them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving Fresh As A Daisy, Petal Pusher and Mulberry Affair! I'll definitely be looking for these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the size. I buy this brand specifically for that reason. I have wasted many regular sized bottles but still on occassion want to have something on my nails. I haven't really gotten into this trend but I have seen them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the names got jumbled up in the 2nd tio last photo. Hope I actually stand a chance with these, as they sold out of 2 displays of the ice cream shoppe ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm gonna need all 4..... hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like these dainty sizes. One, they don't cost a lot at all and two, they don't take up any room either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought every bottle I could of the Ice Cream Shoppe Collection from my Sally Stores, especially the black and white one. Which is totally your fault, by the way, since you are the one that got me lemming after the PA polish that looks the same :P

    Anyway it looks like it's time to go back to Sally's again and buy up all their stock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got all 4 today, they are super cute! Buy 2, get the 3rd free at my Sally in downtown Chicago...there was a little card on the display. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig