Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 27, 2014

Essence Cosmetics at Walgreens

You may recall that in April of 2013, I posted a reader sighting of a full Essence Cosmetics display at Walgreens (CLICK HERE to see what the display looks like). I know that some of you have since spotted a full display at your Walgreens locations, but I just received an official press release about it, and wanted to share!


ESSENCE COSMETICS - NOW AVAILABLE IN SELECT WALGREENS LOCATIONS

essence cosmetics wants to give you access to great products that will inspire you to express who you are with style, confidence and fun. visit one of our participating Walgreens locations near you to explore the new spring collection.

essence cosmetics, the #1 value cosmetics brand in the world, is known for high-quality products at incredible prices ($0.99 - $4.99). featuring a wide range of fun and fashionable items, essence carries on-trend lipsticks, lip glosses, eye shadows, mascaras, nail polishes, and nail art. in addition to its standard range, essence releases new and unique limited editions every season.

For US readers: CLICK HERE for a listing of all Walgreens locations with an Esseence display, by region. You can also CLICK HERE for a full store locator.

Do you have an Essence display at YOUR local Walgreens?
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. The closet Wags that carries Essence is 2 hours away. I hope they decide to expand their locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, my city is not listed:(. However, the Ulta by my work carries Essence, so all is not lost! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andddddd none for Maryland. Wah, wah, wahhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ulta in Waldorf, MD carries Essence cosmetics and has a full display of lipsticks and what not!

      Delete
  4. None near me. We don't get anything out here in the sticks. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. None for NH either. I hope they expand into all the Walgreens, or at least sell it online. I just did a search for Essence on Walgreens.com and nope, I was getting Herbal Essence, etc, but not the cosmetics. Oh well, Ulta it is, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA, I knew Hawaii wouldn't make the cut lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just at a Walgreens with an Essence display yesterday! The Essence site says buy one get one half off, but there weren't any signs on the displays at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. None in my state which stink since all the ultas here are terrible and never have essence or nyx stocked properly

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Walgreens in Louisville Ky has Essence as well but, I've never tried any! Suggestions 4 what 2 try are welcome 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooo! Right down the road from me in a not so nice part of town. Will have to stop by when I go get eyelashes

    ReplyDelete
  11. None near me and I'm not in the sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found my Walgreens on the list. Can't wait to check it out this weekend. Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, none in San Diego, but they put one in Riverside???

    ReplyDelete
  14. Only place to find Essence in my area of Canada is Shoppers Drug Mart. And they are not economical!

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is Huge display appearing at my local smith marketplace a korger store I nearly lost my mind
    They are also getting nyx a bigger selection then even target

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're getting big beautiful displays in Smith's Marketplace here in Salt Lake City! I kind of freaked out and bought a bunch of stuff when I saw it today...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in Oklahoma and there are none coming to this area. =/

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig