Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 19, 2014

NEW Flower Beauty products for 2014

Remember back at the end of 2013 when I posted a link to a picture of the new Flower Beauty Lip Suede Velvety Lip Chubby Pencils? Well they're here, and so are a lots of OTHER new Flower products!

Huge thanks to reader Beth for this one--Beth shared some great info about the new 2014 products and also spotted (and purchased) one of new-for-2014 Shadow Play Eyeshadow Quad shades--take a look:

image credit :Beth for Nouveau Cheap
New Flower Shadow Play Quad shade for 2014
Secret Garden


image credit :Beth for Nouveau Cheap

image credit :Beth for Nouveau Cheap

Beth also swatched this palette for us (all swatches on bare skin, no primer):

image credit :Beth for Nouveau Cheap

Beth also let me know that there's one more new quad for 2014 called Twilight Moon, and you can see that one here.

Also new this year (and now on the Walmart website):

image source: walmart.com
Lip Suede Velvety Lip Chubby Pencils

image source: walmart.com
Kiss Me Twice Lip & Cheek Chubby Pencils

image source: walmart.com
Eyes on the Prize Chubby Eye Pencils

Sidenote: I love that the shade above is named Olive My Love, which must be a reference to Drew Barrymore's daughter, whose name is Olive. Adorable, right??

image source: walmart.com
Glisten Up! Highlighter Chubby Pencils

image source: walmart.com
Perfect Canvas Creme Foundation

There are two more new products coming this year that are not yet on the Walmart site:

Double Take Eye Marker & Crème Eyeshadow (double-ended)
Eye 2 Eye Eye Marker & Volumizing Mascara (double-ended)

You can view the above products in this slideshow (thanks so much for this link, Beth!).

Are you excited to see all of these new Flower goodies in person? Does your Walmart have a full Flower display? Have you spotted any of these products yet?

Thanks so very much, Beth, for the great pics, swatches and info. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I love that all those products are in chubby pencil form! Do Flower Beauty products ever go on sale? (Does anything beauty-related at Wal-Mart ever go on sale? It's been a while since I've been in there.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walmart doesn't ever have sales, just "always low prices".

      Delete
  2. The Chubby Highlighters (and there are also Chubby Bronzers) are so convenient but you get so little product for $9, that was the biggest turn off for me. I really thought they might be awesome for contouring and highlighting but wondered if I would go through a stick in no time flat. And nah, Walmart never has sales on cosmetics... or anything else for that matter short of their "roll backs". I wish this line were available somewhere besides Walmart because I'm not a big fan of that store....at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that, besides the closest walmart to me is a 30 minutes drive.

      Delete
    2. You are not the only one..I wish they carry this brand in their Country Markets instead of just the Supercenters because all the ones around me are unfortunately becoming cesspools of crime. When your best friend, a cop, tells you to stay away from the local Supercenters for safety's sake,,I tend to listen. There might be a safe Supercenter 30-40 minutes away from me but the price point of this brand is not enough to tempt me.

      Delete
  3. I love the packaging of the eyeshadow and the creme foundation! I haven't tried anything from this brand yet, but if I'm at Walmart anytime soon I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They still don't have Flower in AK. Bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess my Wally Wold isn't going to carry this line (I thought all WMs would though since it's exclusive). I'm interested in the velvet lip pencils but the price of shipping makes it pointless to order one online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard from a few readers who have JUST gotten a display in their stores recently, so you might still get one!

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of this brand before but it looks amazing though. I'm drawn to the eyeshadow palette in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Drew Barrymore's brand and it's Walmart-exclusive. It's been around for little over a year and I've reviewed a few products here on my blog if you'd like to see! Just click the Flower Beauty tag that's at the bottom of this post. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  7. I hate that this line is exclusive to Walmart. I hate shopping there lol. The chubby highlighter looks really cool though. Wish I could try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At WalMart in Dallas, TX-most of the former quads are on clearance for $5...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look nice. I have to travel to a Walmart that actually sells Flower cosmetics in order to try the new line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Walmart in Olive branch Mississippi has all the new Flower stuff. They have another palette called Twilight Moon as well and the things that these new products are taking the place of are marked down. I got face of grey palette (I think that is the name) for $5 and the cream eyeshadows for $1 each.... Not a bad deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually put a link to the Twilight Moon palette in this post. :)

      Great deal on those cream shadows! I reviewed one a while back and really liked it.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome G! I know right! I couldn't pass them up for a buck because they wear so nice on the eyes

      Delete
  11. I have a handful of these products all lippies. I like them but struggle with the price for the amount of product you get. They are nice but not exceptional to me. The Walmart closest to me doesn't carry the line, but the one farther out does. Not worth the travel on top of the price/amount of product for a drug store brand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The eyeshadow looks nice! Too bad it's only at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know the Walmart stores around here are just finishing up their makeup resets. I forgot to check out the Flower reset in the store I was in today, darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My WalMart didn't have any Flower products for the longest time, but we recently got an endcap that says the full line is coming in January. Also, I noticed that some of the products' packaging has changed slightly. It appears that they've listened to customers' complaints that the shade name is only on the tear-off sticker, because many of the lipsticks and other lip products now have the shade name permanently written on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just tried the matte lip suede stick in peach. Very nice and smooth, no scent or taste. The new gel blush chubby looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just tried the matte lip suede stick in peach. Very nice and smooth, no scent or taste. The new gel blush chubby looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just picked up the chubby highlighter from the line and I absolutely love it! I got the lightest shade and it is a very pretty champagne color (reminds me of MAC's paint pot in Bare Study). It is definitely a dupe for Benefit's stick highlighter.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig