Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, December 21, 2013

Spotted: NEW Physicians Formula Nude Wear Nude Glow, Youthful Wear Spotless Makeup and CC+ Collections

In addition to the new Organic Wear CC Cream and Mascara and the new additions to the Super BB line, all of the other new-for-2014 products from Physicians Formula that I mentioned my sneak peek are now hitting CVS stores! Huge thanks to reader Heather (Heather King on YouTube) for these sightings, which she spotted at her local CVS recently:

 image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Physicians Formula Nude Wear Nude Glow Makeup Collection

This collection contains bronzers, blushes and liquid highlighters (far right in the pic above). Look how cute the packaging is--I adore the little bows:

 image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Physicians Formula Nude Wear Nude Glow Bronzer and Highlighter

For more info and a closer look at the bronzers and blushes, check out Janine of Beauty Geek's post here (remember that Janine's in Canada, so the prices listed in her post are slightly higher. I'm guessing that most of these products are in the usual PF range of $9.99 - $13.99 here in the states).

 image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Spotless Makeup SPF15 Collection

This collection includes concealer (roller-ball), foundation (dropper-style bottle + foundation brush) and powder. Janine mentioned that this foundation was inspired by the Armani Maestro Foundation. You can read more about this here. Again, remember that Janine's in Canada, so the prices listed in her post are slightly higher. I'm guessing that most of these products are in the usual PF range of $9.99 - $13.99 here in the states.

 image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Physicians Formula CC+ Color-Correction + Care SFP30 Makeup Collection

In addition to the new Organic Wear CC Cream (which I actually purchased a few weeks ago and will be reviewing soon), we've got a brand new CC+ line. This collection includes CC cream, concealer and powder. And notice the $3 off peelie coupons on these products (I always love when PF includes those!). For more info about this collection, check out Janine's post here.

Physicians Formula fans: what do you think of all of these new goodies? Have you spotted these in your area yet? Anything grabbing your attention?

Thanks so much, Heather, for the great sightings and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I saw the silver tube mascara at cvs already, also the cc cream that matches the packaging

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try the liquid highlighter and the nude glow bronzer although I so don't need anymore as I rarely use them. I love the packaging and the way they look. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I've just bought myself a year of glossybox so ill have to be really picky with the upcoming purchases for the cosmetic year but I'm looking at the maestro inspired foundation and highlighter click pen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My skin reacts well to their products which always makes me happy, but even the lightest of their liquid foundations/tinted moisturizers is WAY too dark for me... and everything they make for the face is now shimmery... with oily skin, that just eventually makes me look like a grease ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on the hunt for that Nude Wear display for real. I haven't had any luck yet though , but you best believe I am jumping on it when I find it because that pink blush or highlighter is calling my name. I am sucker for the package as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink packaging of the nude wear line is so cute! I feel like I need it even though I really don't...But the bows!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig