Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sneak Peek: Physicians Formula 2014 Collections


Janine over at Beautygeeks is at it again! She's got some awesome sneak-peeks at what's on tap for Physicians Formula for 2014. If you're a PF fan, I don't think you're going to be disappointed! Check it out:

Nude Wear Glow Powder
Nude Wear Glow Blush
Nude Wear Glow Bronzer
Super BB Compact Cream
Organic Wear CC Color + Correction Cream
Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin CC Curl + Care Mascara
Super CC+ Powder
Super CC+ Cream
Super CC+ Concealer
Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Spotless Foundation + Brush
Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Spotless Concealer

Check out Janine's post, with photos and info about all of the products listed above right here. I'm loving the packaging of these new goodies, and I'm REALLY excited for that Youthful Wear Youth-Boosting Spotless foundation which, according to Janine's post, is inspired by Armani Maestro Foundation (which retails for a mere $62).

NOTE: Janine is in Canada, so be aware that the prices listed in her post are a few dollars more than what they'll probably be when these products hit the US.

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Janine!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I am so excited for this collection! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaat?! I love Maestro! Can't wait til these babies hit the US so I can try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. The review is amazing. G once they come out would you have your eye on anything? The Armani dupe has my eye plus the compacts. Very interesting thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to try those youth boosting ones. My youth needs some boosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very excited for this release:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of CC and BB. But the organic mascara sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yikes the maestro dupe is OIL based. I gotta steer clear of that lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really like the look of the blush and the BB cream compact!!! Hope we don't have to wait too long into 2014 for these!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig