Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sinful Colors clearance deal at Rite Aid this week (discontinued shades??)

As part of the Rite Aid annual end-of-year beauty clearance sale that's currently underway at Rite Aid stores across the nation, I recently spotted some Sinful Colors nail polishes on 50% off clearance that I wanted to share with you for a FEW reasons:
  • I don't know for sure, but these COULD be shades that are about to be discontinued. So if any of these colors are favorites of yours, you might want to buy a back-up or two in case these shades are going bye-bye.
  • Several readers have told me that the Sinful Colors sale that's going on this week at Rite Aid (now through 12/14) also applies to these clearance polishes. This week when you buy a Sinful Colors nail polish for $1.99 (I don't believe this sale applies to the Crystal Crushes since those are $2.99), you will receive $1.99 back in +UP Rewards, making your polish FREE after rewards. The limit on this offer is 2. BUT, I've heard from several of you who have purchased a clearance polish this week for $0.99, and you STILL received $1.99 back in +UP Rewards. In other words, this is one of the rare occasions where you could actually MAKE money by buying a nail polish. Hey, it's rare that my enabling can make you money!

HERE ARE THE SHADES THAT I PERSONALLY FOUND ON CLEARANCE AT RITE AID THIS WEEKEND:

 Daddy's Girl

 Tapping Nails, What's Your Name

 Aqua

Mercury Rising, I Love You

Funny story:  For some reason when I downloaded these pics from my phone, they all came out fuzzy. So I went back to my phone to enlarge the above pic to make sure that the shade name was I Love You. I guess I must have said out loud, "Oh, I LOVE YOU" and all of sudden I heard from the other room, "I love you, too, babe!"  Mr. G thought I was talking to him, so of course I just rolled with it (because let's face it, his eyes would glaze over in boredom if I actually took the time to explain why I was really saying "I love you.").

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to let me know that these clearance sale polishes are part of the +UP Rewards deal this week. There's nothing better than basically getting paid to buy more polish!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Nothing wrong with getting some extra brownie points with your man, even if they're accidental. - Thanks for the sale info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been wanting to try I heart you.. now to see if i can find it :-/ eek... I love Daddys Girl it's a jelly finish... I actually have two.. lol might have to look for these. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, G! Guys really are dorks sometimes... =) About the polishes- I just am happy to not see Clementine or Purple Diamond on the sale; I live nowhere near a Rite-Aid and I'd hate to think those two were being discontinued. Thanks for the update, and the laughter moment! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol way to go Mr.G :p by the way the $1.99 up reward will print if you buy the $2.99 crystal crushes! I did it twice last night...ended up getting 20% off (store card savings) then the up rewards made them like 40 cents each!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine didn't have any labels but I bought Nail Junkie and I Love You today and my total was $3 and got back both $1.99 Up+ rewards. Money maker baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cute!!! I think I love Mr. G. too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I make kissy noises at my dogs and my husband thinks it is for him... :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig