Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, November 9, 2013

Spotted: OPI polishes in the $1 section at Target (for $4 each)

I've heard from five separate readers to date who have recently found OPI nail polishes for $4 each in the $1 section at their local Target stores (the $1 section is located near the front entrance). At first I thought this might be a very isolated occurrence, but since five of you have mentioned it, I definitely thought it was worth sharing here, in case you want to stop by YOUR Target to see if you can spot these!

Big thanks to longtime reader Destany (@coasmom on Instagram) for sharing this pic:

image credit: Destany for Nouveau Cheap
OPI polishes for $4 each in the $1 section at Target

Destany said that the polishes she found above did not have shade names on the bottles--just numbers. 

Reader Miranda also spotted $4 OPIs at her Target (in the $1 section) and she said they had about five or six different shades at her store.

Reader Kaley on Facebook also spotted these at her Target, and she said that the shades at her store only had numbers as well, but that she thinks the shades at her Target were Not Like the Movies and The One That Got Away, and also a taupe and a grey (she thinks the gray might have been Skull & Gloss Bones)

So if you're an OPI fan, I say take a trip to your Target ASAP and see if you can find these in the $1 section! Four bucks sure beats $8.99, right?

Thanks so much to Destany for the great sighting and pic, and to Miranda and Kaley for the great info!
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. The green looks a lot like Did it on Em from the Nicki Minaj collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these today at my Target as well. There was Skull & Gloss Bones, Uh-oh Roll Down the Window, and Not Like the Movies. Again no names only numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those in the pic look like Who The Shrek Are You? (green) and What's With the Cattitude? (light blue) I'd definitely pick up a $4 WWTC, it's hard to find now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At my Target they had I Brake for Manicures, Pink Friday (I'd been hunting for that one for ages!!!), Uh Oh Roll Down the Windows and a few others! I picked up I Brake for Manicures and Pink Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would die if the Blue is What's with the Cattitude!!!!!! It is really $$$ on eBay!!!! I must go tomorrow!!!! Must!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Definitely going to keep my eye out for them now

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Target had various polishes from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection and Katy Perry collection... all unlabeled except with a number and the $4 price (directly on the circle sticker that would usually have the name)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found them at my Target, too! There were five colors and I picked up three. Turns out that the original (green) label is underneath the Target one. I got Suzi Takes the Wheel, Pink Friday, and Congeniality is My Middle Name.
    Also there was the duochrome from the Katy Perry collection (I think) and a very Halloween-y Orange (I didn't discover the original labels until I got home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome G! I think the light pink shade I picked up was Pink Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The light blue one in the picture turned out to be I Vant to Be A-Lone Star once I peeled off the $4 sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those look like Who The Shreck Are You and Whats With the Cattitude!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My store had, Suzi take the wheel, pink Friday, congeniality is my middle name, not like the movies, ya'll come back ya hear, and skull and glossbones. Plus there's a cartwheel coupon for 20% off the "one spot", that made it come down to just $3.20!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've actually spotted some OPIs at Dollarama..a dollar store chain in Canada..for $3 each! they had a few from the Euro collex and Muppets collex :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. correction..at Dollaram they have OPIs from the Touring America collex and Muppets collex..not the Euro one. I saw French Quarter for your Thoughts and A Taupe the Space Needle..and Excuse Moi from the Muppets collex.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uggh I was just at Target today, but bypassed the dollar section. I wish I had seen this earlier. Not like I need another nailpolish, but I have to check it out. I love OPI colors but don't like the price. Now I can get 2 for the price of 1. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hear gray and blue ones! I must go! I hope the Target near me does have Skull and Gloss Bones the most since I like wearing grays sometimes. :) Need to make a stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Underneath the sticker with the number is actually the normal OPI sticker with the name of the polish. By curiosity, I peeled the sticker since I noticed, after comparing to my other OPIs, that the OPI sticker is smaller. Don't worry, the Target sticker comes off quite easily!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pay day come on so I can get to Target! Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  19. at Dollarama in Ontario Canada They have OPI for $3. Lots of the discontinued Kardishan line and a few other shades.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I went in today and got Not Like the Movies (Oil-slick duochrome w/ silver glitter) and My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Slightly greyed white).

    ReplyDelete
  21. My mom just bought MBSW and didn't even know what it was!! Can't wait to check tomorrow after work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've checked at least 4 Targets in the San Jose area, and none of them have had OPIs in their dollar section. I'm hoping it may be something that happens later in certain areas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I went in last night and they only had Skulls and Glossbones and Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear. I'll need to check my other Target. Hoping to get my hands on Pink Friday.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig