Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spotted: All NYX Eyeshadow SIngles on Clearance at Ulta

Huge thanks to reader Tiffany of My Beauty Full Blog for this one! Tiffany spotted ALL NYX Eyeshadow Singles on clearance at her local Ulta this week:

image credif: Tiffany for Nouveau Cheap
NYX Eyeshadow Singles on clearance at Ulta (ALL SHADES)
(regularly $4.50 - now $2.49)

More info and some tips, after the jump...

TIPS

This sale is also going on online, but it's a little different:
  • ALL square shadow are on clearance here
  • Only the round Nude Matte Eyeshadow in the shade Voyeur is on clearance here for $2.49
  • ALL round Glam Shadows are on clearance here for $2.99

IMPORTANT: This is a clearance sale, so that probably means there is no end-date (the object of clearance sales it so get rid of product, so these will probably be on clearance until they're wiped out). The current BOGO1/2OFF NYX Cosmetics sale does NOT apply to clearance items and the current $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon does not apply to clearance items (I just double-checked both). However, you can still qualify for FREE SHIPPING on orders of $25 or more (no code required) when you purchase clearance items. So you could take advantage of the current NYX BOGO1/2OFF sale on some non-clearance goodies, and then pop a few of these clearance shadows in your cart to help you hit the $25 threshold for free shipping.

Obviously you're going to have a MUCH better selection if you can get to your local Ulta and you spot what Tiffany spotted above. But if you don't live near an Ulta, this online deal is definitely better than nothing! If you don't see signs, I would still take some of these to the register and ask a sales asscociate to scan them--they night be on clearance in the system even if they haven't put signs up...you never know until you try!

Have you been to Ulta this week? Did you see these shadows on clearance at your location? 

Thanks so much, Tiffany, for the awesome sighting and pictures! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Time to stock up my fave, I Have A Headache. It's the only matte light yellow/butter yellow eyeshadow I've found that doesn't cost a fortune. I use it as a base all the time. Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why? Any scoop on that yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know why these are on clearance? Surely they can't be discountinued?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Ulta was pretty much cleaned out recently and I just tried to order a couple online from them, only to get an message that they were out of stock. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought some of these off the Ulta website and it did ring up the BOGO sale. I hope they aren't being discontinued!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just tried this in FL. Nothing scanned clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just went to my Ulta and scanned a few shadows. All rang up $4.99.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bought 5 shadows on clearance yesterday and the $3.50 off $10 was good to go!! Each shadow came to $1.79 ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I wish I had checked the NYX section when I was there today. Well another trip it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find that most clearance sales at Ulta just depend on the locations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the heads up. It looks like I'll be taking a detour on my way home tomorrow?

    Any chance you will be getting some inside scoop from NYX?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I noticed at my local HEB that the Rio palettes (the 3 shade ones) are also being clearanced out at 50% off for the rest of the year. Wonder if those are being discontinued too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah, not on clearance at my Ulta in Cincinnati! Had the clerk scan it and everything. Boohoo :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I called 2 local Ulta's to ask about this clearance sale and was told no by one and the other said she wasn't sure but it would be in the designated clearance area. She offered to look while I held the line, but I declined since she said that location Lorac Platinum palette that the other one was sold out of. I really hope they have some on clearance I would like to stock up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did the same thing as The Single Nester. ^^

    The single eyeshadows had one clearance tag and they were all located in the original NYX display area (not in the separate clearance shelves).

    The online $3.50 off $10 coupon wouldn't work since it specifically excludes clearance.

    But I used the coupon from my mailed Ulta catalog. I forgot to take a pic of it, but I was surprised that it said the coupon was valid on all regular, sale, AND clearance purchases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I'd known this, I was at Ulta for the first time today and I couldn't find a price tag on the square shadows, but I figured the clearance sticker was just for the shade that it specified. I need to go back when I have money!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig