Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 20, 2013

Get a L'Oreal Limited Edition Le Matte or Le Laque lip color for as low as $2.98 at Target

Another great Target clearance sighting to share with you today!

Reader ny (@nymikkim on Twitter) shared this pic of the L'Oreal Limited Edition Le Matte and La Laque lip colors on clearance at her Target this week:

image credit: ny for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Le Matte and La Laque lip colors on clearance at Target for $5.58

But it gets better...

I've also heard from several readers this week that they have spotted these on clearance at their Targets for $3.98 each! In fact, just this morning, reader Blu (@theblusugar on Instagram) shared this pic of the Le Mattes and La Laques on clearance at her Target for $3.98 each. So, as always, the clearance price can vary from region to region.

And it gets even better...

Regardless of the clearance price at your Target, you can make this deal even better by using this $1 off L'Oreal cosmetic item coupon from the Target website (yes, you can use coupons on clearance items at Target...I do it all the time). So you could score one of these lip colors for $2.98 if your Target has them on clearance for $3.98!

Thanks so much, ny, Blu, and everyone else who took the time to share this Target clearance sighting with us!

PS: Also at Target this week, you can get a Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara for $3.89. Click here to find out how.
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Wow! I feel like these just came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I bought one of these yesterday at my Target. They were full price and stuffed in with the regular L'oreal lip liners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noooo I want these so bad but I'm in Europe till the beginning of November and I sure they will all be gone at target :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh noooo I want these so bad but I'm in Europe till the beginning of November and I sure they will all be gone at target :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?! I haven't even found these yet! Geez I feel like I'm in a beauty release dead zone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw these for the first time at Rite Aid this week, almost a month after I noticed them at Target. Don't give up yet!

      Delete
  6. Saw these yesterday on clearance at my Target (Cincinnati). Couldn't believe it either since these just came out. Maybe they weren't great sellers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, maybe now I will pick one of these up. I hesitated earlier because TotalMakeupJunkie101's YT review pointed out how little product these have. It's only .9 grams of product in a tube, compared to 3.0 grams in a traditional L'oreal or even MAC lipstick. Even now at clearance price, you would have to buy 3 LeLaque at about $12 to get the equivalent of a $15 MAC lipstick. All that said, I feel like I have a great sense of which colors work for me after watching the aforementioned review, since Eshani swatched all 6 colors on her lips in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since these just came out, y r they on clearance already???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Btw I have one of the la laque and it's beautifully pigmented :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you use a target store coupon AND a manufacturer's coupon??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can. And if there's a coupon on the new cartwheel app you could use that at the same purchase as well :-)

      Delete
  11. I love these sort of clearance items. I will get products that I normally would not. Then I fall in love with them and chase around getting more before that shade is totally out. Coupons make it even sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went to Target today and had this on my list but there were none to be had. :( Not on the clearance end caps or in the Loreal display in cosmetics. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked yesterday, too! :(. My Rite Aid still has a full display at full price.

      Delete
  13. Last night I was happy to find them for $3.98. Just wish I had of gotten the reference coupon for it. However I did get to use the Sonia Kashuk coupon to buy the Jewel eye palette soley on the swatches and recommendations of this blog so I hope they look as nice on me. In order to use the coupon I bought a beautiful makeup bag that was also on clearance for about $5.00.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been to Target, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, 2 CVS's, and 2 Wal-Greens looking for these and have ye to find them

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked up 5 shades today at my Target in RI for $2.38 each. Wish I had a coupon. Love the Matte ones so much more than the La Laque

    ReplyDelete
  16. from a reliable source, this line is no longer being sold in target stores and is being discontinued

    ReplyDelete
  17. How are these not in SoCal yet?!?!?! been looking for over a month!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just an FYI - these are on clearance at my local Harmon for just 92 cents! STEAL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. G weirdest thing! Just found these at Bed bath beyond. Now the color names numbers and shades do not match with ones that came out in 2013. think there may even b new ones. cant find an recent info on them. u hear anything??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, please read this blog post and all your questions will be answered!!! :)

      http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-loreal-le-matte-and-la-lacque-lip.html

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig