Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 30, 2013

China Glaze Crackles at Big Lots

Recently, my contact at Big Lots gave me the heads-up that there would soon be a large shipment of China Glaze Crackles landing at Big Lots locations across the country. Well, they've landed! Check it out:


China Glaze Crackles are now at Big Lots for $1.80 each.

Keep reading for some reader sightings and more...

Reader Sonja spotted Crackles at her local Big Lots recently:

image credit: Sonja for Nouveau Cheap

And Impoverished by Polish also spotted them at her local Big Lots recently, in a bin:

 image credit: Impoverished by Polish for Nouveau Cheap

I know that many of us are "over" crackles at this point, but if you're like me and don't quite love them when worn in the traditional way, there are still some fun ways to use them in a more unconventional way. For example:

In other words, there's still some fun to be had with crackles...especially at this price!

Thanks so much, Sonja and Impoverished by Polish, for the great sightings and pics!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love that patchwork crackle mani. It looks like a mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard if you like the colors of some of the crackle polishes but don't want them to crack just add it on top of a matte polish or matte topcoat. Other ways to wear them without cracks is to apply them without a base coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the diagonal. I think I will try it with gold instead. Crossing my fingers because I do not like crackles (so why do I own 3?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found them at my local store about 2 weeks ago. I really like the metallic ones. They just add that extra wow factor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For another non-traditional effect with crackle, try sponging it over a mani. The result looks really cool, like a speckled dinosaur egg. Another cool mani effect is layering a jelly polish over a crackle.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig